“AWESOME!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Jet Ski

Miami Jet Ski
401 Biscayne Blvd, #31, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
305-457-1619
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for a unique way to enjoy Miami and the Beaches? Well, now you’ve found it… You will embark on an amazing adventure through the famous Miami beaches and Biscayne Bay. With an unrestricted riding zone you and your family can choose where to ride.Prepare to see South Florida up close. Departing daily from Bayside Marina, you and your family will launch memories that will last a lifetime. Whether it’s catching a glimpse of dolphins at play, or possibly spotting a gentle manatee in their natural habitat. Take a tour with us and see why Miami is among the most beautiful destinations of the World. This is truly an adventure not to be missed.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
3 attraction reviews
“AWESOME!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Our first time ever on a jet ski and I must say I kinda surprised myself :D Our guide was incredible, took time to train me and get used to the jetski. Don`t forget a water proof camera, very helpful to capture those amazing moments of you gliding over the water :)

Visited March 2013

“Best experience ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

It was amazing!! Great service. Very organized. Eddie and haley are awesome. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. So much fun

New York, New York, United States
“Jet ski adventure the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This was my first time jet skiing the people was really nice and professional my friends and i stayed on south beach and I recommend this place 100% anyone will have a lot fun as I did
What I love the most was that you get to see the best of miami....

Visited March 2013
Miami, Florida, United States
“Awesome tour guide, and great location to see the best of Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Our tour guide was great, very personable. And we got to see the house where Scarface was filmed, Fisher island, Star island, Port of Miami, and went out in the ocean a little for a great view of Key Biscayne. We stopped on an island somewhere and went swimming. Miami jet ski is really in the middle of everything cool about Miami, def reasonable price for what you get!!

Visited December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Personal touch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Earlier this year, a couple of colleagues and I joined Miami Jet Ski based on many of the reviews here. The owner ended up being our guide, and he was professional, personable and a great guide. I had a problem with something getting into my intake, which had me topping out at 25 mph. Everyone thought I was wimping out, but once the owner took a closer look, he realized there was indeed a problem. It was toward the end of our run, unfortunately, so I never really got up to speed with the rest of the guys. However, the owner offered us to go around and tour some celeb homes for another 30 minutes, and he also traded me his ski. All in all, a really good time and a good value.

Visited February 2012