“I love this company!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Jet Ski

Miami Jet Ski
401 Biscayne Blvd, #31, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
305-457-1619
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #20 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Looking for a unique way to enjoy Miami and the Beaches? Well, now you’ve found it… You will embark on an amazing adventure through the famous Miami beaches and Biscayne Bay. With an unrestricted riding zone you and your family can choose where to ride.Prepare to see South Florida up close. Departing daily from Bayside Marina, you and your family will launch memories that will last a lifetime. Whether it’s catching a glimpse of dolphins at play, or possibly spotting a gentle manatee in their natural habitat. Take a tour with us and see why Miami is among the most beautiful destinations of the World. This is truly an adventure not to be missed.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
New York City, New York
“I love this company!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is my second time jet skiing with this company and it just gets better and better. Everyone is so courteous and professional while making you feel like a part of the family. My friends and I stayed on South Beach and wanted to go jet skiing and I recommended Miami Jet Ski because of the great time I had the first time, needless to say, they were not disappointed. Steve is an amazing guide and we wouldn't want to experience Jet skiing any other way but on the bay, its thrilling and you get to see Miami at its best, on the water. I will never jet ski anywhere else in Miami, this is the company for you because they want you to have the best experience. Love the entire staff! Can't wait to go back.

Visited October 2012

“Great service, fun experience for a 1st time rider.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Fun experience with great instructor. Made everything very clear and they defenitly made safety there 1st priority. They teach you everything and make sure you have a great time. Overall 5 star. Advise ppl to go here

20Eddie, General Manager at Miami Jet Ski, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Dear Guest, Thank You for your kind words and for reminding us that we are doing a great job as that is always our primary goal. We hope to see you on the water again soon...
Haleiwa, Hawaii
“great way to see the bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

i have been working in miami last year for 3 months, and back this year for 7. i found miami jet ski. at first i thought because it is a guided ride, it would be boring, but the staff from the dock to the guides are very nice and go out of their way to make your experience enjoyable, i try and go at least once a week, and have never been bored yet.

Visited August 2012
Dear Guest, We are glad to have you as a return patron and at this point you have become like family around here. We appreciate your kind words and for being one of the easiest guests we have ever had. Seeing you come every week reminds me how much fun this is and motivates me to get on the water more often... See you on the water!!!
Macon, Georgia
“Jet Ski's were awesome!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I was in Miami with my boyz enjoying my weekend. We had a awesome time with Eddie taken us out on the water. Next time i'm back in Miami I will definately do it again. Thanks Eddie.

Visited May 2012
Tortola
“False Advertising - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

On 7 July 2012 we travelled all the way from the Virgin islands to use this company for their Jet ski rentals which we found on the internet. They advertised USD99.00 per hour no gas and to just throw the keys once completed. We went for the special only to be told that they decided nto to do that special on 7 July 2012 but that we can buy the tour for USD150.00. I argued with them and the lady continued to apologise but would not budge. She later insisted if we stayed until 5pm she would fit us in then for the special deal. We had arrived there since 2:45pm and she wanted us to wait around. We decided not to.
Please do not use this company as they advertise falsely which is a bad business practice.

Visited July 2012
Dear Guest, We do offer the $99 rate at 11am each morning, unfortunately you were here after 2pm on a very busy holiday weekend and we were already doing tours. Haley tried to accommodate you at the end of the day but that didn't work for you either. Sorry you didn't get a chance to experience our waters while you were here on vacation. It truly is an AWESOME time!

Been to Miami Jet Ski? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Miami Jet Ski, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later