You added SpringHill Suites by Marriott Miami Airport East/Medical Center to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Miami Airport East/Medical Center
Ranked #56 of 122 Hotels in Miami
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Nice, clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stayed here while in town to see a Marlins game. It was close to the stadium (take a cab to the park as there are some questionable neighborhoods between the hotel and stadium). The room was clean and modern, and the staff was all very friendly. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: My room faced the highway, and you could definitely hear the traffic.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thomas L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Miami Airport East/Medical Center, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we look forward to your next stay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

My only complaint with the hotel room is that the mattress on the sofa bed of the king suite must be the worst mattress you could possibly try to lay on. You feel EVERY single last spring in the mattress. We ended up rolling the sofa bed back up and one of us sharing the bed with the kids and the other slept right on the sofa. Hotel room is very modern and chic but not for kids since all the furniture has sharp corners. Only saw a couple of other kids there besides our own. Free buffet was not exciting, but just fine for our purposes.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback, we've recently upgraded our breakfast items across the brand to include meats and cheeses, fresh vegetables and 2 types of eggs. We have been replacing our sofa mattresses regularly, and I'll take your comments in to consideration on moving this process on more quickly

thanks again
Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My family drove down for a 1 night pre cruise stay. As we were driving to the property we noticed the area/neighborhood really started to decline, though I never felt unsafe, it was a little off putting. The hotel itself was very crowded, but the staff was outstanding. From the clerk at the front desk who greeted us with a smile and a fantastic attitude, to the shuttle driver who took us to the port the following morning. I cannot remember his name, but I will never forget the ride. It was a very entertaining 10 minutes. The breakfast in the morning was standard fare. It was hot and good. The breakfast area was clean, but it was very crowded. The gym is lacking and the pool is little more then an oversized plunge pool, but hotel has a covered and secured parking garage and I left my car for 2 weeks while we were on the cruise. I returned and all was well. I would recommend this property, and would stay there again if I were in the area.

Room Tip: I would ask for a high floor.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to your next stay with us
Odenton, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Our flight arrived in Miami too late to make our connection. The airline put us up in the hotel. Obviously, we were not happy. When we got to the hotel, we were informed that the restaurant had just shut down. The hostess graciously offered to have something prepared for us anyway. Although it was only burgers, they were a welcomed treat at that late hour & were really quite good. Arriving at our room, we found it to be modern, spacious, & well-appointed. The half bath/shower design is extremely convenient. The bed was comfortable & the hotel was very quiet, making for a much-needed night's rest. The free shuttle was on time & got us to the airport with plenty of time to spare. I would definitely stay there again (but hopefully under better circumstances).

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thomas L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Miami Airport East/Medical Center, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
thank you for taking the time to share your comments, I'll certainly share your kind words with our team, we hope to see you again real soon
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Not bad for a one night stay, the staff were very accommodating and friendly. Rooms are standard and clean and breakfast was pretty good., there are restaurants within a short distance with a pretty good variety.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us, we hope to see you back real soon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

There was weather in another city and so I missed my connecting flight. I called to a Courtyard and was told they had rooms, but when I showed up they said that they were booked. I did not book the room because there was a possibility that I would not even be in that city.

Nonetheless,I was stranded and with no room so I called the Springhills Suite. It was now about 10 pmand I was exhausted. When I called, they told me they were booked, but they might have a cancelled/ or no show room in about an hour and to call back. When I did, I gave them my name and card for the room. They told me to make sure that I got back to the airport to catch their last shuttle. When I got to the hotel, the lady was great. In the morning, I didn't know I had to reserve the van to go to the airport, but again they came through for me. They gave me a good price, great service, and clean room. I would have loved staying another day. Didn't get to explore but never time. Thanks to Grace and Orvina!!! Excellent service

• Stayed April 2013
Thomas L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Miami Airport East/Medical Center, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, we're happy you enjoyed your stay.

Come back and see us soon!
Denver, CO
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Our flight arrived late at night, around 11pm. We called upon arrival for the shuttle, and were told to call back once we picked up our luggage. Upon calling back, we were unable to get anyone at the front desk. It took about another 10 minutes of calling back for anyone to answer. Finally, we were told the driver was on his way, and were told where to meet him. We waited....and waited....and waited. No shuttle. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport. We called back. Just keep waiting. We called back. After about an hour, a shuttle for a nearby Marriot picked us up, since he was on his third trip back to the airport to pick up their customers, and saw we were still waiting. When we got to the hotel, we inquired about the shuttle, and the lady at the front desk said we were not there for the driver to pick up! How insulting! We waited an hour, at midnight, with a fussy 1 year old, and WE were the one's that were wrong?! We asked for some sort of compensation and were told there would be none. Our bathroom had fingerprints of blood streak on the wall. Otherwise, the room was clean, and breakfast was better than "standard" for a short place to stay. There is nothing else redeeming about this hotel. I wouldn't go back after the service we received. I'd pay more to stay in a place that doesn't leave their customers stranded at the airport at midnight. There are restaurants in walking, or short driving, distance.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay, I'll be taking up your concerns on our shuttle with our team to ensure it doesn't happen again

Our personal best,

Been to SpringHill Suites by Marriott Miami Airport East/Medical Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about SpringHill Suites by Marriott Miami Airport East/Medical Center

Address: 1311 NW 10th Avenue, Miami, FL 33136
Location: United States > Florida > Miami > Downtown
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #56 of 122 Hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:3 star — SpringHill Suites by Marriott Miami Airport East/Medical Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Miami Airport East/Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Springhill Suites By Marriott Miami Airport East/Medical Hotel Miami

If you own or manage SpringHill Suites by Marriott Miami Airport East/Medical Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.