“The Nicest Staff And The Perfect Location” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #11 of 111 Hotels in Miami
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Atlantic City
“The Nicest Staff And The Perfect Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I booked this hotel sight unseen because the I was familiar with Residence Inns and the hotel general manager was very helpful and welcoming when I called. As it turned out, I hit the jackpot. I was there for business and was staying for about 6 weeks. The staff made me feel like family and could not have been more helpful, friendly and courteous to me.
The hotel services were great. I am used to the complimentary breakfast at the Residence Inn but this hotel offered a complimentary dinner 3 nights per week which was great. The hotel also had a nice outdoor patio with a sitting area, grill and hot tub. If you wanted a change of pace, the Residence Inn is part of a three-Marriott brand campus which offered the food and beverage options of the full service Marriott, large fitness facility, and other pools.
The location was also perfect. Its location on Le Jeune at Dolphin Expressway gave you easy access to the beaches, I-95, points west and downtown Coral Gables. I was in the middle of everything.
I was certainly spoiled by the service, quality, and ease that this Residence Inn offered. I would stay there again for business or pleasure any time.

Room Tip: I preferred the rooms that had access from the side door facing the southern parking lot. It saved...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Spoke to staff members several time to set up 3 rooms and complicated payment arrangements. Nathalia, Richard, Laura and Pawee were very helpful in making these arrangements. Great customer service and good recommendations for dinner. All were most helpful and very friendly at all times. Very clean rooms, large breakfast. Great trip, can't say enough good things about the customer service we received. Good location., airport shuttle. Only suggestion would be add safe's to the rooms for piece of mind.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Stanford-Le-Hope, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

We got out of airport 8pm and it was great being able to stay in such a nice hotel, so near. Took the complimentary airport shuttle, it did take about 20 minutes, the driver was so helpful to passengers! If you are in a hurry it would be quicker to take a cab. Service and staff excellent, and 2 bed, 2 bathroom room on top floor was perfect for 4 adults - very clean, spacious and quiet. Comp. breakfast was a bonus. We did go sports bar in nearby Courtyard to have a drink and some food - sadly we were ignored after being seated so we went to a local bar/rest instead. Would definitely stay here again, if we needed a night layover in Miami and could get a similar room rate

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
awelc147, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Calabaykid,
Thank you for writing a review about our hotel during your recent stay with us. I am delighted to know that you and your traveling companions found our two-bedroom suite to be perfect for 4 adults.

We offer complimentary breakfast each day along with a complimentary social hour on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

On the beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Got this room for a steal of a deal on booking.com, about 90US. It was quite modern and the room was spacious with everything except a safe (if I remember correctly), which I think is needed. There are some things that you don't want to drag around with you shopping, like a laptop for persons like me who still use them for work purposes (lol). I'd love to stay here again and again when in Miami, once I get a great deal given that there are many hotel around the airport that give you good value for money.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
awelc147, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear Venusonthebeach,

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel during your stay last September. I am delighted to know that you found the room to be spacious and modern.

We are located in a Campus environment with a fully licensed Starbucks, and two restaurants. All of our rates include complimentary breakfast buffet and on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays we offer a complimentary social hour.

Waterloo, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

The Marriott experience was exceptional. The perfect place for a layover in Miami. The Mariott airport shuttle driver, Josve gave the most friendly service I have ever experienced. I travel extensively and checking in at the Residence Inn made me feel very much "at home." The security staff offered and walked me to the restaurant next door at the Courtyard Inn for dinner. Wow. Marriott should be very proud of their staff.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear LHB0001
Thank you for writing a detailed review about our hotel during your layover in Miami. I appreciate your comments about our shuttle driver Josue, our front desk Associates and our security staff, we are very proud to have these individuals on our team.

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stayed overnight before a cruise with my daughter and son-in -law and his parents. I booked all of the rooms for the group, a 2 bedroom suite and a king studio. The size and quality of the amenities were amazing. The staff were very helpful and setup a shuttle for us to get to the port. We have stayed in 4 star hotels that could not compare to these suites. A very good choice of restaurants are on the campus just a few steps from our hotel. The included breakfast made the very reasonable rates seem unreal. All in all the very best precruise stay we have ever had.

Room Tip: Close to the elevator will save you a long walk.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear akzaddie

Thank you for writing a detailed review about our hotel before your recent cruise from Miami. I am delighted to know that you and your family enjoyed our two-bedroom suite and king studio suite.

Ithaca, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed here for three weeks. In my first night I attempted to get non-down pillows. It was impossible to get a non-down pillow. The staff were not helpful at all and were a bit rude. Eventually, I went to the Marriott Airport Hotel next door and asked for help getting a couple pillows. It took an hour but they figured it out and brought the pillows to the room. Overall gym is really nice. restaurants are decent. Service in this hotel, as a whole could be improved.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
awelc147, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Outdoorguy2,

Thank you for writing a detailed review about our hotel and your experience with us. All comments are taken seriously and looked into to improve our service standards.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed all that the Miami Airport Marriott Campus has to offer, such as Cane Fire Grill and Champions Sports Bar as well as the gym.

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Miami Airport, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Miami.

Alexandra Caceres

Been to Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Airport? Share your experiences!