“Yummy!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Camaronera Fish Market

La Camaronera Fish Market
1952 W Flagler St, Little Havana, Miami, FL 33135 (Little Havana)
+1 305-642-3322
Neighborhood: Little Havana
Milton, West Virginia
“Yummy!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We found this place during a google search for seafood in Miami. This place was truly a diamond in the rough. Fast service. Amazing food. Conch fritters to die for! We went twice to have lunch in the 3 days we were in Miami!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“You can't go wrong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Ive been coming since I was a kid (over 40 years ago). The shrimp, fish sandwitch, etc are all delicious! You just need to know the process for ordering.
Make sure to try the minuta.
(I moved away -career- 15 years ago but always return home to visit family and eat ... This is top on my list for value and great seafood).

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boone, North Carolina
“Great place, no bull”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I've read the reviews - 'best shrimp I've ever had', etc. I don't know about all that, but if you're a blue collar guy like me and have no use for the over-priced fru fru (or chain restaurant garbage) that they're serving in Miami Beach, I definitely recommend coming here. The pan con minuta is fantastic. Sure the neighborhood is a little rough, but it kind of reminded me of Youngstown with a different language. Also, I thought the service was excellent.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lantana, Florida
“Snapper sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Little Havana, situated in an uninteresting strip mall is the best snapper sandwich I ever had. The interior of the place is far less intimidating than its surroundings. We also had the fried shrimp and the calamari served with tons of cut up limes. Everything was fresh. I think they would try to prepare the fish anyway you wanted, but I don't speak Spanish. Bring cash, no credit cards.

Visited January 2013
Brasilia, DF
“Wonderful fish joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We ended up in La Camaronera, in Little Havana, after the recommendation of a friend. What a great surprise! First of all, forget speaking English there - everyone is latin, including the owner, a smiley Cuban gentlemen who came to all the tables greeting the guests. Food was superb - we had grilled shrimp and stone crabs, which tasted perfectly and cost a fraction of the price of Joe's Famous Stone Crabs... La Camaronera is permanently in my list of best places to eat in Miami.

Visited December 2012