“Believe the hype about their fried shrimp!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Camaronera Fish Market

La Camaronera Fish Market
1952 W Flagler St, Little Havana, Miami, FL 33135 (Little Havana)
+1 305-642-3322
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: Little Havana
Miami, Florida
“Believe the hype about their fried shrimp!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Juicy and crispy all at the same time, the shrimp is worth to drive all the way down to Little Havana. Hard to find parking but worth to getting a ticket, I swear this place is that good. Don't miss it!

• Visited August 2012

• Polish first
Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan
“OMG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Best shrimp I ever had! Parking was ok. The restaurant was very clean. Not a lot of seating space. The owner greets you at the entrance and helped around clearing tables. Food was VERY good and service was quick. Love it!!!!

Miami, Florida
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

It is a bit far and not located in the best neighborhood but none-the-less, the food was spectacular. I will definitely be back in the future.

I even video taped my experience:

Visited December 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“There is a line for a reason”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

This place is ridiculously good...I must admit, at first I was leery, but after I took a bite of my fried shrimp I was SOLD! My taste buds were doing the happy dance in mouth! The batter they used for the shrimp couldn’t be compared to anything I’ve ever tasted before. I am not one to eat fried food BUT this is a winner in my book. The snapper sandwich is also very good, I suggest you try it :)
Be prepared to mingle amongst your counter neighbors since this place is small and there is no seating available (yet…seems like they are expanding). The environment is very friendly and upbeat

TIP: Parking is a pain in the butt, you might have to circle around a few times to get a spot. Don't let this discourage you since it is totally worth it.
Also, this place only takes cash. I did see that they had an ATM machine inside in case you need it.

• Visited November 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Dining Room coming soon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Hey, what a lot of fun.

Had the snapper sandwich which was huge for $5.00. The fried shrimps were quite good as well, although together they left me with little room for the tostones.

The dining room expansion can't be far away, and my guess is they start serving beer and wine.

And although they don't sell hats and t-shirts, (they should), one of the managers hooked me up with one of their baseball caps for $20.

Don't expect too, too much, but this place was cool, either for friends, a date, or family.

• Visited November 2012