“Exceptional service at an exceptional hotel !” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel Urbano
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2500 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33129 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #17 of 129 hotels in Miami
“Exceptional service at an exceptional hotel !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Urbano for just one night and had a great experience. Nelson at the Front Desk was very professional and very accommodating. After I checked in I decided to roam around the property and I met Joe Bru ( I believe he is a supervisor)who was also very pleasant. He recommended a few places to check out around the hotel. He also mentioned a conplimrntary shuttle to check out the places!
The grounds are well maintained and beautiful. The room was very spacious and clean. The beds are AMAZING. I'm a very light sleeper and I slept like a baby!

I would for sure recommend this hotel. I am already planning my next trip !

• Stayed April 2013
Urbano33129, Director of Sales at Hotel Urbano, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that you ran into both Nelson and Joe and they were able to give you some good tips on our neighborhood - we're lucky to have both as employees here and will pass on the kind words. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

391 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We very much enjoyed our one night here. The best king sized bed we've ever slept in and the most cheerful friendly Canadian girl who warmly welcomed us, asked the kitchen to stay open so we could have a late dinner, and very happily served us. I apologize for not remembering your name, but I'm sure you will be recognized from the above.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Urbano33129, Director of Sales at Hotel Urbano, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your recent stay! Jennifer is the bartender that you are mentioning - we're so happy to have her as part of our team and will pass along your kind words! We hope to see you again soon!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

My son and I stayed here - we had a very nice large 'double double' room, extremely comfortable. There were a couple of minor things making it less than perfect (basin cracked) but easy to overlook because of such good service and friendliness from everyone at the hotel.
Location was great for us as it is close to Key biscayne and we were there to visit Sony Open Tennis but could be a bit far from South Beach etc for some.

• Stayed March 2013
Urbano33129, Director of Sales at Hotel Urbano, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us - we hope you and your son had a great time at the Sony Open this year! We hope to welcome you back again next year!
Lake Villa, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This hotel is beautiful, clean and friendly. We had a beautiful room with a patio on the poolside. The restaurant food was so delicious, prepared by Chefs not cooks. During Happy hour every other drink was free. Our bartender was so spunky and friendly we did not want to leave for our tour. The fire pit was warm and comfy. by the pool were free cabanas with large TVs where the husbands watched sports. Parking was free, neighborhood was classy, many tourist attractions close by including aquarium, shopping village and Viscaya garden and Mansion will blow your mind. We will be back!

Room Tip: First floor poolside rooms Have easy access to pool, fire pit, bar, lobby, restaurant.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the fabulous review - we love to hear such nice things about out little boutique hotel! We're happy you had a chance to check out nearby Vizcaya Mussum & Gardesn - it's quite beautiful, we agree! We hope you traveled safely and to see you back again soon!
Carrington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I just picked a random hotel in Miami and picked the Hotel Urbano. The Hotel Urbano is great very clean, comfortable beds and great location. But the best of all is the staff at the front desk, Elliott is very friendly and helpful. When I first checked in it was late and there kitchen was closed. I asked Elliot to please call a cab for me and he suggested for me to take the trolley because the trolley was free. This was great he saved me some money. Soi is the bartender great service. Jason the chef had a great visit with him. He had made breakfast earlier in the day, great breakfast.

I planned on staying two nights and changed my mind, staying another night. Thank you Jason, Soi and Elliot for making my stay awesome. I will stay here many more times.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thanks so very much for your review! We're so glad tht your random hotel choice turned into a fabulous expereince with us at Hotel Urbano.....the trolley is a really fantastic addition to the Brickell neighborhood and I am so glad you got to test it out! Please come visit us again soon!
Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

My family went to the Urbano for a place to stay before we went on our cruise. Our cruise was delayed and they allowed us to stay in our room until it was time for us to go to the port. The staff was very courteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Urbano33129, Director of Sales at Hotel Urbano, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us.....we understand that schedules change with travel and are happy to hear our staff was able to accomodate you....We hope the cruise was a great one!
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

With over six stays in three years at this hotel I can't praise the staff enough. The location can't be beat either!

Each time I return, the service seems to have gotten better. They are kind, professional, friendly, and have ready (sincere) smiles. No guest need is impossible.

I travel 26 weeks per year and stay in many hotels, however, this is my Miami oasis after a long day of sales calls and client meetings!

STAY HERE! Period.

Room Tip: Get a balcony room facing the pool! You can people watch!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Urbano33129, Director of Sales at Hotel Urbano, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Kier - thank you so very much for your kind words - we're so glad that a seasoned travel professional such as yoruself considers us an oasis in Miami. We work hard to create a sincere and comfortable expereince for our guests and are so glad you feel the same way!

Been to Hotel Urbano? Share your experiences!