“Miami Heat Game!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of American Airlines Arena

American Airlines Arena
601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
786-777-1000
and up
The Grand Miami Air Tour
Ranked #1 of 214 things to do in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: A modern architectural marvel where the NBA's Miami Heat play.
Moncton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Miami Heat Game!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

This was our first time here. We have a great time watching the game. Staff were very friendly. We had a great view from our seats.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank NatJ27

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“great venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Every time I come to this arena I have a blast!!! I like the fact that the hotels are walking distance to the arena. This place is huge! I don't like heights so the top rows are a little freaky for me but sound is great and the place is clean.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank mikehunt169
Suwanee, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Heat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went to visit the arena after the season was over. It was still nice to see where the world champions play and to take a picture in front of a beautiful mural of the three time champion trophy. The arena store was open, and I bought a few nice souvenir for my son and me. The arena is right in the middle of downtown so it every easy to see and to get there. I would recommend this place if you are a big basketball fan!

1 Thank James L
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“AA Arena”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The arena is great. I went to a Lakers Heat game and it was incredible. The atmosphere is awesome. AA has many food options around the stadium that can fulfill one's needs while appreciating the sport of basketball

1 Thank javierguerrero
Palm City, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Bruno Mars concert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My friends and family really enjoyed seeing Bruno Mars at the American Airlines Arena. It was super easy to get to, because we were staying at a hotel nearby. The area was safe and very clean. The Arena was also very clean. The bath rooms were clean and well stocked. Food and drink a bit pricey, but already expected that. Easy to find seats, and easy to exit.

1 Thank Linda S