“Great Time at AAA!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of American Airlines Arena

American Airlines Arena
601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
786-777-1000
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 88 Attractions in Miami
Type: Arenas/ Stadiums/ Fields, Theaters & Stadiums
More attraction details
Owner description: A modern architectural marvel where the NBA's Miami Heat play.
Indian Head, Maryland
29 attraction reviews
“Great Time at AAA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

If you are in Miami during basketball season, you definitely should devote a few hours of your time to go and see American Airlines Arena to watch the Miami Heat. I am not a Heat fan, but I have to admit the arena is fantastic and it is a short walk to Bayside. The tickets are a little pricey, but I still think it is worth it.

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
“Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We went to the 1st Eastern Conference Championship Heat Game for my birthday and had a ball...even though they lost. The arena was clean with accommodating staff and a variety of game food to chose from. We plan to return

Visited May 2013
Florida City, Florida
11 attraction reviews
“Parking is difficult”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Home of the world champion Miami Heat basketball team. Concerts are held regularly here; everything is pricey and the food is not up to the standard it should be; don't drive here-parking is scarce and way overpriced...take the free metro mover but beware-late in the evening this general area is downright scary to me.

Visited June 2013
South Florida, Florida
“Its alright....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Great stadium but very pricey.... Whichever event you will go to, the prices are high and quality is poor.

Visited April 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“Love It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I've been to several events at this venue. I have to say that my experiences have been wonderful. Seen Disney on ice with the kids and we all had a great time. Been to numerous concerts and sporting events as well. Seating is great and I feel safe. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I will definately return. Always have lots of fun when I've been there. So I would recommend the arena. The performances are consistently extraordinary.

Visited October 2012