“Madonna Concert” 5 of 5 stars
Review of American Airlines Arena

American Airlines Arena
601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
786-777-1000
and up
The Grand Miami Air Tour
Ranked #2 of 204 things to do in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: A modern architectural marvel where the NBA's Miami Heat play.
London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Madonna Concert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

The AA Arena was right across the street from our hotel, so i didn't worry when Madonna eventually dragged herself on stage at 11.20!!!!! I feel for those who had to leave early so they could get home before sunrise!!

• Polish first
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I saw my first ever Miami Heat game and it was amazing. I held the Lebron head and took a photo with my girlfriend. Beautiful.

Waterville, Vermont
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Hate the Heat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We went to see the Heat vs. Celtics. I realize that it is their home court, but I really hate the heat. Overall the stadium was average, beers were $10, and Heat fans were not very welcoming to Celtics fans (although it is said that we are worse in Boston).

Visited September 2012
Fort Myers, FL
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“GREAT ARENA BUT VERY STEEP”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went to our first Heat game and the arena is a sight to see. However, if you don't like heights, make sure you get a seat in the lower section. Our seats were is section 309, row 15. I'm not very fond of heights so it took me at least a half hour to adjust. I'm sure this is typical of indoor arenas so I can't hold this fact against them. The staff was very accommodating leading us in the right direction. There seems to be enough areas for food and drink and prices are typical for a sporting event. Access to the arena is very easy if you want to use the metromover as the Freedom Tower stop is only a few blocks away.

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Miami Heat game VS. the Bucks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

SO MUCH FUN! We also at at Bongo's, good food and atmosphere, a bit loud...but you are in that type of atmosphere anyway.