“Securities are rude!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 277 things to do in Miami
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: These trails, built on flat land, are full of technical challenges.
“Securities are rude!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I have been going to Oleta River State Park since I was 3 and I always go, I think it is a great place for beach fun. They have kayaks and bikes. Park is very nice. Last time I was there the securities where very rude with a couple that did not speak english screaming at them.

miami
9 attraction reviews
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

You can kayak, rent bikes, go to the beach, have a BBQ. Every time I go, we rent the mountain bikes for a few hours and ride them along the different trails they have. They have a beginners route, an intermediate and an advanced. I would probably stay away from the advanced route unless you are sure you can ride on rocks and hills and mini obstacle courses without falling! Its a great place for family or friends. Lots of fun activities!

Visited August 2014
Miami, Florida
12 attraction reviews
“Active vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

If you prefer cycling, kayaking, bbg or another outdoor activity you probably should choose this park. It provides you with all needed and you can spend very nice day with your friends or colleagues.

Visited June 2014
Delray Beach, Florida
14 attraction reviews
“Awesome for Kayak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Went with a friend to do some kayaking and had a great time, there you can also bring your bike or rent one, there are different levels of paths... Great for paddleboarding too.

Miami Lakes, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Great kayaking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We went on a Saturday. My son (18) , his friends and my lil girl (13) for an afternoon kayak trip. They kids rented a kayak from Blue moon (reasonable prices for two hour) not a long wait for a Saturday, the map they got was a great help. My daughter and me had our own. The scenery was great, we kayaked around the park and to the sand bar. had the best time. Wished they had showers close to where we launched the kayak but we used the bike hoses to clean up.My son and his friends kayaked to beer island to snorkel and said there was plenty of sea creatures. Will definitely come back.

Visited July 2014