“Paddle Boarding” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 119 Attractions in Miami
Type: Parks, Biking Trails, Bodies of Water
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: These trails, built on flat land, are full of technical challenges.
Voorhees, New Jersey
“Paddle Boarding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Awesome fun for novices! Rented from Blue Moon and had a blast. We enjoyed it so much… I want to buy a paddle board!

Visited June 2014

North Miami Beach, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Peaceful Vistas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

In the beginning of June 2014, my girlfriend and I came to Oleta to have some good outdoor fun. Recently moving into the area, we wanted to see if this Park was worth coming to.

Oleta offers Mountain Biking trails - 15 miles of them we were told. You can rent the bikes from the park at a reasonable rate. Note: You can also rent beach cruisers, but the available riding area is pretty limited.

In addition to the biking, you can rent Single and Tandem canoes. These are rented hourly, and there are a number or little streams you can paddle through which lead to the inter-coastal waterway.

Many pavilions are available for having an outdoor gathering - some nestled back into the mangroves, others right on a small beach swimming area.

Overall, the park was pleasant - albeit a bit loud with the weekend festivities that were taking place at the pavilions. I would suggest taking a ride by Oleta if you're within 45 miles for a good day in the outdoors.

Visited June 2014
Sao Paulo, SP
7 attraction reviews
“sunday nightmare”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

my husband and I went to oleata river state park today (sunday) to paddle board because it was recomended by several friends.I done have any positive feedback, none at all. It is super crowed with people, boats, jetskis, low music, awfull smell, garbage all over the beach and the island, and the cherry on top of the cake "blue moon" charges you very expensive rentals, more then 70 Usd for 2 SUP.just to finish a lady that seamed to be the managr or the owner as very rude with us, when asked ffor directions.I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS AT ALL even if it was for free.

North Miami Beach, Florida
“Perfect weekend birthday getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

My husband and I rented a cabin for the weekend of May 16, 2014 and we really enjoyed it. I am not an outdoor person but the water was so calm and nice that I decided to do some kayaking and absolutely loved it. The cabin itself was very cozy, clean and had a great A/C.
It was a great camping experience and I strongly recommended to everyone. Oleta is close to Miami but once you are inside the park, it seems that you are in another world. Piece, quiet and nature don't even begin to describe it........

Visited May 2014
Miami, Florida
“Peddle Board Rent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Oleta River offers a number of different rental options - bikes, kayaks, peddle boards etc. I rented everything and would like to say that peddle board was my best choice. I just loved this experience! I will highly recommend trying peddle board - this is one of my favorite water activities now!

Visited May 2014