“Great Everglades Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 180 Activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We earned a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor. Travelers have shared their opinions and are impressed with the quality of our business.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Great Everglades Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I used the Miami Tour Company earlier this week for a tour of the everglades in miami. I found the company to be very professional, they called to confirm my booking the day before. The actual Tour was excellent as the guides knew their stuff but the main attraction for me was the hotel pick up and the cost which were both superb. I didnt have a car in Miami so getting to the everglades to do the airboat tour was always going to be a challenge but it was simple thru the Miami Tour Company and the cost was very reasonable so I'd highly recommend using them. Thanks!

• Turkish first
Sulphur, Louisiana
“Great service, great tour, great guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Our guides, Derek and Ramon were wonderful. We took the Miami City/ Everglades airboat tour and the key West tour.

Aldershot, United Kingdom
“So many tour operators in Miami but we made the right choice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We booked this tour from the UK having researched remarks and comments. Our order acknowledgement was received the following day along with e-mails to tell us of other restaurants and poi's that they recommended.

When we arrived at the Holiday Inn on the day of the tour we did not realise that the whole of the youth world would be in the park for a Rave and there was limited access to the Holiday Inn but the driver made the effort to park as near as he could and made sure that all those who had booked were onboard.

The tour was highly informative and things that you would not nessarily notice or know was told to you. The bus was clean and had enough legroom even for tall guys like my husband.

The driver was very friendly and anwered anybodies off the cuff questions, i don't think he missed the answer to a single question.We also travelled with my mother and he made provisions to handle our manual wheel chair.

The boat tour that was later in the day was equally as good although by this time it was bedlam at the Quay as the Music was booming and the place was overcrowed but this was not the fault of Miami Tour.

I would say that we had the best tour with the best company.

Visited March 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent and a must for any visitor to Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Booked the city and boat tour from the UK prior to travel. We were picked up from our hotel as arranged and taken to meet our driver for the day, Jim who was very informative and very funny. In fact my 14 year old son who in typical teenager fashion was not looking forward to the tour as he thought it would be boring, suprisingly loved the tour and thought Jim was great. Although he was disappointed Jim didn't come with us on the boat trip! Full day tour went very quickly and was an ideal way to see Miami as we were only there for a couple of days. I just want to add that customer service from Michelle and her team was excellent. Regular email updates prior to tour to ensure you have all the details but in addition my son left his watch on the tour bus but after contacting Michelle the watch was retrieved by Jim and dropped off at our hotel reception desk. Excellent service! Highly recommended tour and company. Thank you for a great day.

Visited March 2013
London, England
“Good trip !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Myself , hubby and two teenage boys did this tour April 2013, found it interesting and fun. Would recommend if in Miami . Picked up directly outside hotel, on time and efficient.

Visited April 2013

Been to Miami Tour Company? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Miami Tour Company, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.