“Miami Tours Historic City Tour” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Miami To The Max
Ranked #35 of 156 Tours & Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: We earned a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor. Travelers have shared their opinions and are impressed with the quality of our business.
Albany, New York
“Miami Tours Historic City Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Whenever I go to a new city, I always take a city bus tour to get the lay of the land and to decide what I'd like to go back and check out in detail. When in Miami we chose to use Miami Tours, and we were so glad that we did. It could have been a boring, run of the mill tour but for our bus driver, Derek. He made the whole thing so much fun. It felt like being shown the city by a fun friend. The music on the bus complemented whatever we happened to be viewing at the time and Derek kept us all entertained with impersonations, movie quotes, and funny stories mixed in with all the facts of the area. The 4 hour tour just flew by! We also appreciated that the tour included enough chances to take pictures and use the rest rooms. Derek never hurried us but managed to keep us on schedule. If I am ever in Miami again, Miami Tours is the tour company I will use. They also offer Everglades and boat tours which sounded like a good deal. If you do the Historic City Tour, ask for Derek for your bus driver.

• Turkish first
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great Outing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

My wife and I have a great outing. The tour company keep us informed all the way and everything went very smooth. We took the tour of the Everglades and the Miami Cruise tour and things could not have went better. Keep up the great work.

Virginian Beach
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful Tour !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We had a GREAT Time with Jim Moore our tour guide. He was like a friend showing us his Miami ! He was funny, and kind, and very concerned for his clients to have a positive experience on the tour! Jim was also very helpful in allowing us to purchase food in a different restaurant that I had picked on-line before coming to Miami, for my vegetarian husband. We saw places that we would not have gotten to see. Our only disappointment was not to have tasted Cuban coffee and purchase a cuban cigar which we were really looking forward to. The reason was the 3 Kings 's Parade was going on and we had to leave the area. We really enjoyed the tour and would highly recommend it!!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is a very professional tour company. We were very glad with this choice. They pick you up at your hotel and drop you off again. Lots to see. We did the tour and everglades. We also did the harbor tour the day before and that was great also. The driver was very friendly and tried very hard to keep everyone entertained. Only suggestion for improvement was where we stopped for lunch. Everyone was scattered for lunch . Both tours were great !

Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I did the City + Boat tour. It was absolutely excellent. Good sense of the history of Miami. Also, we were able to see several areas of town, including a view of the impressive mansions on the barrier islands. Would recommend to anyone.