“Eh Not Impressed” 3 of 5 stars
Review of CocoWalk

CocoWalk
3015 Grand Ave, Coconut Grove, Miami, FL 33133 (Coconut Grove)
305-444-0777
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 34 Shopping in Miami
Type: Malls, Shopping
Activities: Shopping, Dining
More attraction details
Owner description: Area of shops, malls and theaters.
Rochester
19 attraction reviews
“Eh Not Impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I will start by saying this is definitely different than it was the last time I visited. I remembered this as having tons of shops and things to do, but now it's mostly restaurants and a few shops. Wasn't impressed at all!

Grand Haven
13 attraction reviews
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

This seemed a little generic to me. I live in Michigan and a lot of the things in Cocowalk I could find in Michigan. It was really pretty and close to my hotel, but I didn't spend much time there.

Visited April 2014
Buenos Aires, Argentina
40 attraction reviews
“Good for restaurants, not so good for shopping”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We went to CocoWalk to have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. There are several restaurant options but really not so much for shopping. Only a couple of traditional stores like GAP and VS so if you want to do some shopping, don't waste time and parking money at this so called outdoor shopping mall.

Visited January 2014
australia
52 attraction reviews
“Outdoor mall but do not rush”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

This was just an average outdoor mall so do not waste yur time. Five minutes to walk through. Similar to many such places everywhere and nothing unique.

Visited January 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
50 attraction reviews
“With all the outdoor malls….”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I wouldn't waste my time making my way back here. The shops are low end and there isn't that much to see. The restaurants are mostly chains and you have to pay for parking. We went there once at night and everything was closed but the restaurants. When we went back in the daytime, the place was more lively.

Visited December 2013

Been to CocoWalk? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage CocoWalk, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.