“Forget the price, Stop in for a drink.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rose Bar

Rose Bar
Delano Hotel, 1865 Collins Avenue, Miami, FL 33139 (Downtown)
305-674-6400
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #145 of 277 things to do in Miami
Stamford, Connecticut
“Forget the price, Stop in for a drink.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2015

The Delano Hotel is worth a visit just to look around the lobby and pool area. Hip bar and they know it. Bartenders are very skilled and take their jobs extremely seriously. It's a great scene for people watching.
Parking in the neighborhood is available if you don't mind walking a few blocks and the hotel offers valet parking which is pricey.
Drinks are very expensive but good, and worth the money if you factor in the atmosphere and vibe.

Visited April 2015

Miami
“Delicious Cocktails!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by after work to have a few drinks and I'm glad I did! Our bartender Sami was awesome! I tried the daddy's new car cocktail, it was perfect. Sami also made me a few amaretto sours which is one of my faves, I must say they were the best I've had in a while. Many bartenders use the pre-made sour mix but Sami made my drinks fresh. My friend had this really tasty drink, can't remember the name but it contained grey goose (melon flavored I believe) & it came in a really unique cup garnished with melon. Also, the calamari was absolutely delicious ...very fresh and flavorful. Sami is definitely a great employee, be sure to keep him on the team.

Visited August 2014
Seattle, Washington
13 attraction reviews
“$$$ but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Stopped by on our way walking to dinner so it was early, maybe six people total in the bar. The bar itself is inside the beautiful Delano Hotel which is worth a walk around. We ordered two drinks, total was $43.11 with 18% service charge automatically added in. Both were prepared by Sanchez and the cocktails were very good. Took a walk to the pool and restaurant area, maybe next time we'll eat dinner there.

Visited April 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
“Genuine Mixology Bar in South Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

It's a challenge to find crafted quality cocktails in South Beach so I'm delighted to have a local watering hole that's as glam as Rose Bar. Located inside the Delano and tucked away in a very intimate and swanky space it's an amazing spot for people watching but the highlight is the staff. Every cocktails seems to be made with so much care, quality spirits, fresh ingredients, and thoughtfulness to your likes. I always bring out of town guests here and they love it!

Visited April 2014
Glenview, Illinois
“Huge rip off”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I visited the Delano with a few friends last Monday night. I went to the Rose bar and ordered 3 Grey Goose on the Rocks. Total cost with tax and the obligatory 17% added tip was $69.50! I don't mind paying extra when at a nice place but this more like being shisted! For those who don't care fine......for those that do....Stay Away!