“New and nice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 120 Hotels in Miami
Austin, Texas
“New and nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I love how I can turn the A/C supercold and sleep soundly. I love this secluded hotel. I'd even live here for a month until I find an apartment.

This is a great hotel.

Nothing bad to say. Beds are comfortable.

Stayed September 2015, traveled with family

The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2015

The hotel is good enough but the breakfast is expensive yet mediocre. We had 2x croissants with coffee for $30 (...) served with plastic cutlery (...)
Rooms and bathroom were not too big but spacious enough.

• Stayed December 2015, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Cees65
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2015 via mobile

I got a room for a night only and my intention was for just a place to sleep and that's it. I liked room, it's clean and almost quiet; you could hear when people walk outside of the room. The sheets are good but the cover wasn't that wide enough. the staff were perfect. They are really helpful. I would stay again for a night or two.

Stayed December 2015, traveled as a couple
Moultrie, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this courtyard 1 night on October 31st before sailing out on a cruise the next day. The staff was very friendly. The night manager (I forgot her name) was especially friendly and courteous. Construction is going on next door but it wasn't a problem for us because they don't work at night. Hope the employees really use the Bibles that I left. Thanks!

Stayed October 2015, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2015

I screwed up my reservation. (Wrong month!) They accommodated me. One night immediately and then further the next day. Nice room, but a little weird furniture. Nice shower, comfy bed, good towels, etc. The neighborhood didn't appar to have a real restaurant. It's convenient to many local businesses but there's nothing around except those offices.

Room Tip: Avoid windows facing FL Turnpike -- other side is quieter.
  • Stayed November 2015, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
Marathon, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2015 via mobile

Ines at the front desk was very helpful. We had a complication and she solved it promptly. She really saved us on our trip. It's not everyday you interact with people with that level of customer service. She should get a raise!!!!

Stayed October 2015, traveled as a couple
Curitiba, PR
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2015

Don´t stay at this hotel.... they don´t respect clients and lose packages....

In the holiday of September 7, I've been staying in the hotel courtyard Miami west / fl turnpike, where, with prior authorization from the hotel, I purchased items over the Internet and sent to the hotel.

There were 2 items, of which one was delivered me perfectly and the other in the amount of 400USD, they lost! I know, because the reception record book inform that they receive the package in my name, but we did not find among other items there they were.

Then, after a few attempts to contact the hotel manager, M. Melissa Benoit (who never met me), they contact the insurance company to contact me and solve the problem through them.

I even tried to negotiate with the hotel, not pay my stay in compensation for my loss, but they were emphatic in saying they could not "mix" things, and that the insurance company would pay me with an American check. We know the difficulties to cash this check here in Brazil, not to mention the fees they will charge me.

So mr. John Tiano (from insurance company), told me he would send such a check, which was supposed sent to my address on 25 September (more than two weeks after the fact), but today, October 23 (almost one month after the supposed send) I have not received the check and neither the hotel or the insurance company, return me my email.

I am very frustrated with the treatment that is being given to me as a person, customer and even more with someone who was robbed by the hotel, the fact of not answering me at least (I have the numerous daily follow-up), the last response from them on 06 October !

• Stayed September 2015, traveled as a couple