“Wonderful Staff and Very Nice Room” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #22 of 113 Hotels in Miami
“Wonderful Staff and Very Nice Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

From the moment I walked in the door the staff was very engaging and attentive. The Bistro was closed for lunch, but when I asked at the counter, Vivienne offered to make me a sandwich and they rung me up at the check in desk. And the food was delicious! The outdoor pool area is beautiful with a garden atmosphere including a pergola draped in blossoming Bougainvillea. The room is a good size and nicely appointed. With the location just off the turnpike it is easy to get tot he airport and downtown Miami.

Stayed June 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2015 via mobile

This hotel exceeded our expectations! Our room was spotless, bed was extremely comfortable and we thoroughly enjoyed our 3 nights. Would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling on Florida Turnpike. We were traveling to check out the area as we will be relocating this coming Fall/Winter. It was a great location for the price we paid. Only 20 minutes to the beach in Sunny Isles. We had a great time!

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2015

Here is my 2 cents on my 1 night stay at Courtyard Miami West, Doral, Florida. A Friday night in the month of May.

I had an outstanding stay. The General Manager, Mellissa Benoit was able to fill my request of checking in early and out. The place was beautifully decorated. It appeared spotlessly clean. All of the staff gave me a friendly hellos. The main reception desk personnel were bright and cheery. Everyone had a wonderful attitude with a great big smile.
Though it was a small property there was a pool, a patio with a BBQ available and tables/chairs to lounge around if desire. A office workspace. Also a manned dining area to purchase drinks and food..
My room was excellent. House keeping did a perfect job. All corners were dust free , mirrors spotless. A/C was set just right. I found the design and decor very inviting and restful. Darkout curtains did its job. Over all a rating of A+. I definitely recommend this place and would use it it again.

Room Tip: room on the end
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2015

I love this hotel & have stayed here before to attend the Sysco food show. It's clean & comfy & relaxing. The food show didn't open until 11 so we were hoping to have a rare morning of sleeping in but the Construction Zone right next door started at 7 am. I admit I stayed up too late watching the TV news about the sad riots in my home town of Baltimore. I was disappointed to be awoken by loud trucks & stuff so early. I'll probably be back again one day but I'll be sure to ask about construction.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
ManagerCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Miami West/FL Turnpike, responded to this review, April 29, 2015
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We value you feedback as it is important to us. We have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the construction noise. We currently working on adjusted the construction teams hours in an effort to avoid any disruption to our guests during their stay. We hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Miami.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015

It's not close to any of the area attractions but it is close to the interstate and a lot cheaper than staying in downtown or Miami Beach. Not a long drive to those areas. Room was clean, hotel was quiet, staff was friendly and cookies were fresh from oven when we checked in. There isn't much nearby in terms of restaurants but that was expected based on the area where the hotel is located. Only complaint is that the couch isn't very comfortable but would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Orofino
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2015

This hotel was amazing!! Friendly helpful staff, clean and comfy rooms,, it was heaven! The only drawback, was nothing around it, However the shuttle would take you within 5 miles of the hotel! However we waited forever for it to pick us up!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Palm Harbor, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2015

This is a great Courtyard Marriott in Miami. Nice property, great staff, nice rooms, but its in the middle of no where. If your looking for a hotel near restaurants, clubs, beaches, or convenient to Miami - this is not the place.

I had constructions site views from my hotel and listened to Turnpike traffic at night. The price was $239/night and only because its "in season" and hotels are hard to come up, let alone reasonably priced.

Canadian Club at night helps.

Room Tip: get a room in the back of teh hotel away from the turnpike traffic
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard Miami West/FL Turnpike? Share your experiences!