“amazing club” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 104 Nightlife in Miami
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Clubs
More attraction details
Owner description: LIV AT THE FONTAINEBLEAU MIAMI BEACHOFFERS ITS GUESTS THE DEFINITIVE MIAMI NIGHTLIFE EXPERIENCEMelding the allure of the historical Fontainebleau and contemporary entertainment, LIV has redefined nightlife on Miami Beach. The quintessential nightspot, fashioned by MMG Nightlife, fuses the appeal of an ultra exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub. With over 18,000 square feet of striking architectural design and lavish decor, LIV sets the stage for the ultimate nightlife experience. A voyeuristic design throughout the nightclub gives guests a bird's eye view of the celebrities, VIPs and Miami's most beautiful crowd. LIV features a variety of music formats during its four weekly nights, Wednesday and Friday-Sunday, and offers VIP tables, private skyboxes, three full-service bars and a lavish main dance floor
Croydon, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“amazing club”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

amazing club, cool service and simply pretty people everywhere! drinks are a little expensive but its what you would expect from an exclusive miami club full of pretty people!

Visited August 2013

“best south beach club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Liv on Sunday is everything it is hyped up to be. the lines/wait are well worth it. Go dressed to impress.

Halifax, Canada
12 attraction reviews
“Bachelorette party!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We went to LIV on a Saturday night, were were staying at the Fontainebleau for a bachelorette weekend. The cover charge was about 45$ for women and I think 85$ for men. Definitely get your tickets in advance, otherwise you'll end up in a long line...

The decor is pretty cool, but nothing spectacular. When you enter, you takes stairs down into the dance floor area. Although they always seem like they are cleaning up drinks (or confetti), it still feels dirty. We thought is was worth the cover charge because the night was like a show - they gave out glow stick, had dancers with illuminated bars and laser gloves, confetti cannons, blowing oxygen... Nothing I had experienced before. The crow is probably all 20 something's, and the dress is definitely club wear - the shorter and tighter, the better. I was in a black cocktail dress and felt a bit frumpy.

As others have mentioned, be known that customer focus is not their strength, I mean it is a clubs and they deal with drunk people. One of the waiters who was doing a table service jumped off the table onto my friend. When she turned around, he started screaming at her telling her he'd have her removed. We were just so shocked because we were just minding our own business and completely stunned when he freaked out for no apparent reason?!

Drinks will run you about $20, but I think beer was a bit cheaper. They have a bathroom attendant, but the toilets themselves are still dirty. If you forget anything from antacids to perfume, they attendant can provide that for you!

Overall we had a great time. The place was packed and the dj was good.... That's all we needed for our bachelorette party!

“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

LIV nightclub lives up to its name. It really is the place to go clubbing in Miami. Sometimes the lobby area will be busy with people trying to get into the club or waiting for their friends to get into LIV. You have to dress like a 10 to get in :) or be a pretty hot girl dressed to kill ;) Inside is big and has alot of security(which is good). One of the best parts of the club is the fact that they have dancers who give the crowd a fun vibe to rock with.

I went on july the 3rd and the club was PACKED! I enjoyed my time there though. It was entertaining to say the least.

Toronto, Canada
15 attraction reviews
“You only LIVe once...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Having been to many clubs around the world I would have expected more from a place I've heard so much about. My first experience of the night was waiting in a line (more like a heard of elephants) behind a rope that let's you into the next line. Seems pretty simple. The issue is they have guys standing in front of these ropes surrounding the entrance and they rotate which rope they open and you basically push yourself through hoping you and your friends make it in together. My second jaw dropping moment was when I finally made it past that red ribbon and I found out that cover was $100. I had waited in line for 45 mins and once I make it in I'm told this. How could I not go? I spent the first 20% of the night waiting to see this place. When I paid, I asked the girl is it like this all the time and she said it depends on the weekend. I get why there is a cover fee and all but for $100 I better be walking on a solid gold floor. Now that I'm in the first thing I do is explore the place. It's huge. There must be about 30 booths on 2 floors and they are all occupied. The lights are flashing and the music is amazing. I needed a drink to go with this great scene. I go to the bar and order a gin and tonic and red bull. When the guy gives me the bill he tells me $30. I should have known better when I paid as much as I did to get in that drinks would be ridiculous. I'll say that it was my only drink of the night. Me and my friends wandered around looking for a place to dance and lean against incase our feet hurt, but all the edges of the booths were occupied by girls sitting down on their phone waiting for some guy to walk up to them and buy them a drink. I find this funny because some of the people I saw sitting down were the ones that were pushing me in the line to get in.

My overall experience was just that. An experience. If you want to know how celebrities and wannabe ballers party, LIV is the place. You'll party like a rockstar for 5 hours and be paying for it for the next 5 weeks.