“LIVing the dream...” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 104 Nightlife in Miami
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Clubs
More attraction details
Owner description: LIV AT THE FONTAINEBLEAU MIAMI BEACHOFFERS ITS GUESTS THE DEFINITIVE MIAMI NIGHTLIFE EXPERIENCEMelding the allure of the historical Fontainebleau and contemporary entertainment, LIV has redefined nightlife on Miami Beach. The quintessential nightspot, fashioned by MMG Nightlife, fuses the appeal of an ultra exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub. With over 18,000 square feet of striking architectural design and lavish decor, LIV sets the stage for the ultimate nightlife experience. A voyeuristic design throughout the nightclub gives guests a bird's eye view of the celebrities, VIPs and Miami's most beautiful crowd. LIV features a variety of music formats during its four weekly nights, Wednesday and Friday-Sunday, and offers VIP tables, private skyboxes, three full-service bars and a lavish main dance floor
New York City, New York
“LIVing the dream...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

My fiancé and I went to LIV a few weeks ago. It was a busy weekend night and from previous experiences, with the guys, I knew getting in is not always an easy task. This was her first time going because she isn’t the crowded club type of person. I really wanted her to enjoy herself as much as I knew I was going to enjoy myself. We got there pretty early and managed to get in right away. I’m sure being with my beautiful fiancé helped. We paid the cover, which is worth it considering the venue and the DJ. We made our way down the stairs and headed to the bar. As usual the place was rocking. We were greeted by one the bartenders, Felicia. Turns out there are people in South Beach that actually take pride in their job. She was polite, attentive, and FAST! Despite how crowded it was, she remembered our drinks and made sure they were never empty. Even my fiancé complimented her, which is rare, considering they are of the same sex lol. She really helped set the night off perfectly. We wanted to dance so we headed to the dance floor. The dance floor was electric! Awesome music and even better vibes. We had such a great time! Thank you LIV and Felicia! We will definitely be back!

Visited December 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Credit Card + ID stolen by staff, Bank Acct Compromised”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Beware of the club LIV, part of the Fontainbleu.

I opened a tab for 1 drink here, because drinks cost over $20. The bartender asked me for my credit card and my ID in order to do so. She kept both cards until I wanted to close the tab. I only put the 1 drink on there, and when I went to close it before leaving the club the bar could not locate my cards. There were so many different bartenders working that night that somehow it had been "misplaced."

I was travelling from Miami to Sarasota FL the next day, and was supposed to be renting a car. However this changed my plans quite drastically, since I no longer had the card that my car was booked under OR a drivers license. I called the club & hotel first thing in the morning and they were extremely unhelpful and didn't offer any sort of solution for me.
I also received a call from my bank's fraud department saying my account has been compromised and they were freezing all accounts.

I had to hop on a Greyhound bus with the cash I had left just to make it to Sarasota where I was meeting family, and forfeited my car rental reservation.

A week later after returning home I tried calling the hotel again to file a complaint about my experience, and to my utter surprise the cards had turned up in Le Fontainebleau Hotel security. The person I spoke with offered to mail me my drivers license only but she actually asked me for a fedex account or credit card to charge the shipping to. I was astounded and refused, which she then told me she would see what her manager could do and call me back. 5 hours later and I had not heard back.

I called again and spoke with a male this time - the most helpful person yet. He looked into my case and said there was something else found with my cards- a purse!
I said thats impossible because I did not lose these items, I handed the cards to the bartender who lost them. Therefore something else is going on here that is beyond me!
He also said he needed to look into this and call me back.

When he finally returned my call, he simply said that my credit card had already been cut up (as requested) and the drivers licence was in the mail on its way to me.
When I inquired about the purse relevance, he brushed it off completely and said there must have been 2 people with my exact name who lost cards that evening - Riiiiiiight. Something very fishy is going on there!!!!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Great Night Life”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Pros. - Elite Club, Expensive Drinks, Good Music.
Cons - Long wait to get in, no line ups, promoters choose people from the crowd. So you can be standing all night and MAYBE get in. I guess that's how the cookie crumbles in Miami

Visited February 2013
Seattle, Washington
5 attraction reviews
“Too crowded. Too Smokey. Too Expensive.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We went here to see Steve Aoki perform, but ended up leaving at 2AM before he came on and missed the performance. The club is super small and had way too many people inside, so it was hard to move. Admission was absurd at $150 for two people. A12oz bottle of bud light costs $11 and is served in a plastic solo cup... how freaking classy!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Besides being pushed into a corner since we didn't pay for a table, the ENTIRE CLUB was a hot box for cigarette smoke, and both my girlfriend and I were sick to our stomachs from the smell after two hours.

I WILL NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE RETURN THIS WASTE OF SPACE.

Baku, Azerbaijan
4 attraction reviews
“Expected Much Much More”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

After reading the reviews we expected something bigger and better. The place is not that big and it looks like it is just for some reason the place to be seen in. I have been to much better places with much less hype.