“Liv Vip Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 102 nightlife in Miami
Type: Bar/ Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: LIV AT THE FONTAINEBLEAU MIAMI BEACHOFFERS ITS GUESTS THE DEFINITIVE MIAMI NIGHTLIFE EXPERIENCEMelding the allure of the historical Fontainebleau and contemporary entertainment, LIV has redefined nightlife on Miami Beach. The quintessential nightspot, fashioned by MMG Nightlife, fuses the appeal of an ultra exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub. With over 18,000 square feet of striking architectural design and lavish decor, LIV sets the stage for the ultimate nightlife experience. A voyeuristic design throughout the nightclub gives guests a bird's eye view of the celebrities, VIPs and Miami's most beautiful crowd. LIV features a variety of music formats during its four weekly nights, Wednesday and Friday-Sunday, and offers VIP tables, private skyboxes, three full-service bars and a lavish main dance floor
Cooper City, Florida, United States
“Liv Vip Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Went Here On Vacation And Had Fun WIth Table Service Contact This Vip Host For The Best Price On A Table 516-884-4155

Visited May 2013

Perth, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“$150,000 Champagne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Where else can you spend $150,000 on a bottle of Champagne, "Darling should we buy another Porsche?" "No let's have another bottle of Champagne" What a life!

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Huge disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

My first time in Miami and was recommended this place by everyone I know - it is supposed to be THE place to go clubbing, especially for being located at the gorgeous hotel Fontainebleau.

Be prepared to feel bad about yourself! They are so snob! You are stared at up and down while "Luigi", as mentioned in previous comments, decides if you are worth getting in or not!

After having being humiliated for 1h30 hours (we were two single girls and couldn't get it) we decided to leave. When asked about not paying USD 20 for the valet parking our response was "Sorry to hear you didn't get in, but we have nothing to do with the clubs. We can call the managers, but that is what they'll say."

HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!

Don't know how Fontainebleau approves of this, but it is definitely a negative image for the hotel.

Oslo, Norway
12 attraction reviews
“Best club in Miami”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Luckily a friend of mine got us on the list. I have never seen so many people standing in line/waiting outside a club in my whole life.
Inside we had our best time ever. We danced and had a lot of fun together with all the others. LIV knows how to make a party. No wonder they are so hyped!
The DJ was playing dance/techno all night long. The drinks and shots cost 20$ each and are served in disposable plastic glasses.

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Overrated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I should start with I'm from NYC and feel the clubbing experience in Miami is so different. I was given fair warning about the bouncers here and how they look ppl up and down. I was literally stared at from head to toe but was able to get in w no cover charge. A friend of a friend goes clubbing all the time in Miami and knows ppl. I was thankful I didn't pay a ton of money or wait long on line bc it was definitely not my scene. The majority of music was techno although they did intersperse some pop and hip hop as well. It's an absolutely beautiful club but was so packed you could barely move. I had more fun at the clubs that are reportedly "ghetto" (per a promoter on the beach (ie. Cameo, Story). If you're into techno or house then this could be the club for you but I wasn't feeling it.