“The best night club in Miami Beach !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 102 Nightlife in Miami
Type: Bar/ Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: LIV AT THE FONTAINEBLEAU MIAMI BEACHOFFERS ITS GUESTS THE DEFINITIVE MIAMI NIGHTLIFE EXPERIENCEMelding the allure of the historical Fontainebleau and contemporary entertainment, LIV has redefined nightlife on Miami Beach. The quintessential nightspot, fashioned by MMG Nightlife, fuses the appeal of an ultra exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub. With over 18,000 square feet of striking architectural design and lavish decor, LIV sets the stage for the ultimate nightlife experience. A voyeuristic design throughout the nightclub gives guests a bird's eye view of the celebrities, VIPs and Miami's most beautiful crowd. LIV features a variety of music formats during its four weekly nights, Wednesday and Friday-Sunday, and offers VIP tables, private skyboxes, three full-service bars and a lavish main dance floor
London
“The best night club in Miami Beach !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I been there many times , and always is amazing night out ! Club are big , a lot of space there , they always have good DJ and nice GoGo dancers . I visited many night clubs in South Beach , but this one so far the best for me !

Visited December 2012

“'Niiiiiice'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I visited the club, located inside Fountainbleu hotel, during my bday trip to Miami Beach & had an absolute blast. I went on a Saturday (House night) & was turned away because I got there too late (2a) & the place was packed to capacity due to 2 celebrity DJs being onsite. I went the next night (Sunday-Hip Hop) earlier (12a) & was able to get inside without any issues.

Patrons that consume alcohol will find that the multiple bars along with bartenders, are very responsive. The DJ was good as well. I was a bit taken back by the 'in your face' stripper images that occassionally showed on the megatron. But, there was an energetic Go-Go dancer that was cool.

The ONLY weird thing I found about the club was what they considered the waiting line. It was more like 'people gathered around waiting ropes' to get in than a line. Fortunately, my dress was sizzling hot & I didn't have to wait :) but, the 'line' to get in was imaginary like the equator.

If you're in SoBe, I was told this was THE place you HAVE TO visit. I was also told this venue regularly hosts parties for Miami Heat players. I had a blast and I would definitely visit this spot again.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Kardashians fit right in”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

All flash, no class. My girlfriend reserved 3 sky boxes for boyfriend's birthday. Because this is supposed to be the hottest club in Miami, right? Whatever. The music ground down to my very last nerve. The skyboxes were not very intimate at all. We felt very removed from the action but we were able to watch the feeding frenzy down below. Truthfully it looked way more fun down there but we would have been stomped to death. I don't know exactly how much my friend paid (I do know it was over 6k), but it definitely did not LIV up to the hype. We went to the Mansion the night before and closed the place down...it was definitely more fun. The people you make the reservations with are RUDE, RUDE, RUDE, and they'll call you back later and try to extort MORE money from you after they have already committed. If you want to feel like a MARK, go here. For fun and frivolity, and way better music than that GD thump thump thump all night long, go to THE MANSION.

Visited February 2013
5 attraction reviews
“Club Liv”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

i have mixed feelings. I had fun. but The vibe was weird, I felt if you weren't a "regular" you were treated as an intruder. The female bartender with medium long dark brown hair had an attitude and seemed extremely put out from the moment she approached us til we left. Like asking her for anything was a huge pain in her behind. (We payed $2000 on a VIP table). Plus side, they let you smoke the ganja in there, big time. Everyone was smoking the night we were there.

Visited January 2013
Pittsburgh
6 attraction reviews
“I now know why it's ranked the best night club in the world.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Incredible night club, with amazing lights and entertainment. The staff are top notch and the music just carries you through the night. Get there early and stay all night, it's worth it.

Visited February 2013