“Kardashians fit right in” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 102 Nightlife in Miami
Type: Bar/ Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: LIV AT THE FONTAINEBLEAU MIAMI BEACHOFFERS ITS GUESTS THE DEFINITIVE MIAMI NIGHTLIFE EXPERIENCEMelding the allure of the historical Fontainebleau and contemporary entertainment, LIV has redefined nightlife on Miami Beach. The quintessential nightspot, fashioned by MMG Nightlife, fuses the appeal of an ultra exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub. With over 18,000 square feet of striking architectural design and lavish decor, LIV sets the stage for the ultimate nightlife experience. A voyeuristic design throughout the nightclub gives guests a bird's eye view of the celebrities, VIPs and Miami's most beautiful crowd. LIV features a variety of music formats during its four weekly nights, Wednesday and Friday-Sunday, and offers VIP tables, private skyboxes, three full-service bars and a lavish main dance floor
Atlanta, Georgia
“Kardashians fit right in”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

All flash, no class. My girlfriend reserved 3 sky boxes for boyfriend's birthday. Because this is supposed to be the hottest club in Miami, right? Whatever. The music ground down to my very last nerve. The skyboxes were not very intimate at all. We felt very removed from the action but we were able to watch the feeding frenzy down below. Truthfully it looked way more fun down there but we would have been stomped to death. I don't know exactly how much my friend paid (I do know it was over 6k), but it definitely did not LIV up to the hype. We went to the Mansion the night before and closed the place down...it was definitely more fun. The people you make the reservations with are RUDE, RUDE, RUDE, and they'll call you back later and try to extort MORE money from you after they have already committed. If you want to feel like a MARK, go here. For fun and frivolity, and way better music than that GD thump thump thump all night long, go to THE MANSION.

5 attraction reviews
“Club Liv”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

i have mixed feelings. I had fun. but The vibe was weird, I felt if you weren't a "regular" you were treated as an intruder. The female bartender with medium long dark brown hair had an attitude and seemed extremely put out from the moment she approached us til we left. Like asking her for anything was a huge pain in her behind. (We payed $2000 on a VIP table). Plus side, they let you smoke the ganja in there, big time. Everyone was smoking the night we were there.

Visited January 2013
Pittsburgh
6 attraction reviews
“I now know why it's ranked the best night club in the world.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Incredible night club, with amazing lights and entertainment. The staff are top notch and the music just carries you through the night. Get there early and stay all night, it's worth it.

28 attraction reviews
“CRAZY FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Listen, it's a Miami staple. It's crazy, crowded, expensive and worth it for one night!! Be prepared to dress to impress or they won't let you in!!

Warren, New Jersey
16 attraction reviews
“Security concern”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Just read about Brazil and I remembered my experience at LIV.
Place is nice, got advance tickets so no need to be "picked " at the door. Great environment and music ( DADA LIFE). However, I saw at least 5 people smoking and when I told staff they didn't seem to care. Eventually I actually left early because of that. I stated at the FB so the following day decided to try again. Again music and ambience is great. Once again I saw more than one smoker at the VIPs tables. This is a big thing and needs to be addressed
At the end of my stay, I complained to front desk. Again they didn't seem to care. Tipical Miami relax attitude. Hope they pay more attention to it
Otherwise the club is great and really fun !!!