“Security concern” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 102 Nightlife in Miami
Type: Bar/ Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: LIV AT THE FONTAINEBLEAU MIAMI BEACHOFFERS ITS GUESTS THE DEFINITIVE MIAMI NIGHTLIFE EXPERIENCEMelding the allure of the historical Fontainebleau and contemporary entertainment, LIV has redefined nightlife on Miami Beach. The quintessential nightspot, fashioned by MMG Nightlife, fuses the appeal of an ultra exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub. With over 18,000 square feet of striking architectural design and lavish decor, LIV sets the stage for the ultimate nightlife experience. A voyeuristic design throughout the nightclub gives guests a bird's eye view of the celebrities, VIPs and Miami's most beautiful crowd. LIV features a variety of music formats during its four weekly nights, Wednesday and Friday-Sunday, and offers VIP tables, private skyboxes, three full-service bars and a lavish main dance floor
Warren, New Jersey
16 attraction reviews
“Security concern”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Just read about Brazil and I remembered my experience at LIV.
Place is nice, got advance tickets so no need to be "picked " at the door. Great environment and music ( DADA LIFE). However, I saw at least 5 people smoking and when I told staff they didn't seem to care. Eventually I actually left early because of that. I stated at the FB so the following day decided to try again. Again music and ambience is great. Once again I saw more than one smoker at the VIPs tables. This is a big thing and needs to be addressed
At the end of my stay, I complained to front desk. Again they didn't seem to care. Tipical Miami relax attitude. Hope they pay more attention to it
Otherwise the club is great and really fun !!!

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“iPhone theft”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I was this club and put my purse down at the table we payed for. My phone was stolen out of my purse and so was one of my co workers. Can't be a coincidence. They obviously have a problem with this. Keep your stuff hidden and on you at all times!

Fort Payne, Alabama
12 attraction reviews
“Tried to get in...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I think I read somewhere that LIV was the number one bar in the country. We tried to get in, tables were about $1,000-1,500. Needless to say, we enjoyed the open bar in the lobby of Fontainebleau just as well. Cover charge there, $0! Careful, drinks were expensive!

Visited January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
12 attraction reviews
“Best in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This club is amazing!

Note: For QUICK and easy entry, pre-buy your tickets/cover charge on www.wantickets.com, that way you get in right away!

Drinks:
They have a full bar of course, and it is expensive. Roughly $19 for a Kettle & Sprite for example.

DJs/Talent:
They bring in the best DJs in Miami by far! If you want high end talent, LIV is the place!

Vibe:
Definitely dress to impress and the crowd is definitely the best looking in Miami

If you're in Miami and want to go out, this place is a must!

Visited March 2012
Washington, DC
8 attraction reviews
“Night out in Miami”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I went with my husband while on vacation in Miami. We're not huge clubgoers but we like to go to a club a couple of times a year to dance and for a change of scenery. We picked LIV because it seemed like it was THE club to go to and on that Friday night it had the best DJ. I was nervous about getting in based on the reviews I read and we didnt' have tickets. So we went to Fountainbleu around 10, had a few drinks at the lobby bar and then went over to LIV at 11:30. There was a small "line" and from the reviews I knew to just stand around as near the entrance as I could get. We waited about 20 minutes and then were let in...definetly not as hard as I was expecting. It cost my husband and I 100 bucks at the door, also seemed standard from reviews. The club itself was fun, the DJ was decent, the dance floor was pretty packed and the drinks were expensive...none of that shocking. I had a good time at LIV but I've also been to clubs in other cities and had a better experience. I think this place is a good time but I also think it's a bit overhyped. Next time I'm in Miami I'll probably try out a different club.

Visited October 2012