“iPhone theft” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 279 things to do in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: LIV AT THE FONTAINEBLEAU MIAMI BEACHOFFERS ITS GUESTS THE DEFINITIVE MIAMI NIGHTLIFE EXPERIENCEMelding the allure of the historical Fontainebleau and contemporary entertainment, LIV has redefined nightlife on Miami Beach. The quintessential nightspot, fashioned by MMG Nightlife, fuses the appeal of an ultra exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub. With over 18,000 square feet of striking architectural design and lavish decor, LIV sets the stage for the ultimate nightlife experience. A voyeuristic design throughout the nightclub gives guests a bird's eye view of the celebrities, VIPs and Miami's most beautiful crowd. LIV features a variety of music formats during its four weekly nights, Wednesday and Friday-Sunday, and offers VIP tables, private skyboxes, three full-service bars and a lavish main dance floor
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“iPhone theft”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I was this club and put my purse down at the table we payed for. My phone was stolen out of my purse and so was one of my co workers. Can't be a coincidence. They obviously have a problem with this. Keep your stuff hidden and on you at all times!

Fort Payne, Alabama
20 attraction reviews
“Tried to get in...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I think I read somewhere that LIV was the number one bar in the country. We tried to get in, tables were about $1,000-1,500. Needless to say, we enjoyed the open bar in the lobby of Fontainebleau just as well. Cover charge there, $0! Careful, drinks were expensive!

Visited January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
12 attraction reviews
“Best in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This club is amazing!

Note: For QUICK and easy entry, pre-buy your tickets/cover charge on www.wantickets.com, that way you get in right away!

Drinks:
They have a full bar of course, and it is expensive. Roughly $19 for a Kettle & Sprite for example.

DJs/Talent:
They bring in the best DJs in Miami by far! If you want high end talent, LIV is the place!

Vibe:
Definitely dress to impress and the crowd is definitely the best looking in Miami

If you're in Miami and want to go out, this place is a must!

Visited March 2012
Washington, DC
9 attraction reviews
“Night out in Miami”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I went with my husband while on vacation in Miami. We're not huge clubgoers but we like to go to a club a couple of times a year to dance and for a change of scenery. We picked LIV because it seemed like it was THE club to go to and on that Friday night it had the best DJ. I was nervous about getting in based on the reviews I read and we didnt' have tickets. So we went to Fountainbleu around 10, had a few drinks at the lobby bar and then went over to LIV at 11:30. There was a small "line" and from the reviews I knew to just stand around as near the entrance as I could get. We waited about 20 minutes and then were let in...definetly not as hard as I was expecting. It cost my husband and I 100 bucks at the door, also seemed standard from reviews. The club itself was fun, the DJ was decent, the dance floor was pretty packed and the drinks were expensive...none of that shocking. I had a good time at LIV but I've also been to clubs in other cities and had a better experience. I think this place is a good time but I also think it's a bit overhyped. Next time I'm in Miami I'll probably try out a different club.

Visited October 2012
NIagara Falls, ON
“Bring $$$”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Visited here a couple of years ago. We went just to say" we went". It was big, crowded, long lines but clean and a really fun environment. Gogo dancers were a nice touch. Security was good. Expensive, for two couples cover and a drink each was $80. Won't say anything bad about it, as it was a nice establishment. Even for Miami your money will go further on Collins Ave.

Visited February 2012