“Overall sick time! Vegas in Miami” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 102 Nightlife in Miami
Type: Bar/ Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: LIV AT THE FONTAINEBLEAU MIAMI BEACHOFFERS ITS GUESTS THE DEFINITIVE MIAMI NIGHTLIFE EXPERIENCEMelding the allure of the historical Fontainebleau and contemporary entertainment, LIV has redefined nightlife on Miami Beach. The quintessential nightspot, fashioned by MMG Nightlife, fuses the appeal of an ultra exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub. With over 18,000 square feet of striking architectural design and lavish decor, LIV sets the stage for the ultimate nightlife experience. A voyeuristic design throughout the nightclub gives guests a bird's eye view of the celebrities, VIPs and Miami's most beautiful crowd. LIV features a variety of music formats during its four weekly nights, Wednesday and Friday-Sunday, and offers VIP tables, private skyboxes, three full-service bars and a lavish main dance floor
“Overall sick time! Vegas in Miami”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

It was a little difficult to get Into but overall had a blow out time! I am sitting at airport now slightly hungover but it was worth it, will definitely go back

Boston, Massachusetts
“Maybe things are different on the other side...of the rope”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Let me apologize in advance for offending anyone with this review. I waited in no line, spent no money on cover or drinks, and had perhaps the best club experience of my life. I'm from New York City, where nightlife is highly regarded, but I must say Liv was a different breed of nightclub. I went on a Sunday, which in my opinion is the optimal night to go, according to Lil Wayne, Meek Mill, and pretty much every other rapper. Rappers usually know how to party, and their rave reviews were spot on. I went straight to the VIP, where drinks were plentiful, as were beautiful women. It was packed, but no one cared, we were all too busy having a great time! The bouncers were friendly, polite, and pretty cool guys. The location is a ten, the space is a ten, and the quality of the staff/patrons is a ten(eleven?). My advice to those not as fortunate as me: Spend whatever you have to in order to get in, you will not regret it. I will certainly be back!!!

Visited August 2012
“Unoriganized chaos”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

We stood there from 10:20pm til 11:30pm ... To not even be looked @. They pick and choose who they want to let in by looks.

Dublin, Ireland
“Worth A Trip”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

We went to Liv, because we felt we had to see it being that we were in Miami, we went on a Thursday and got in for free (5 Girls) and some free drinks from some guys who had a table there with bottles. There was loads of groups of guys willing to give girls free drinks just to get some girls on their tables... Anyway the club wasn't that impressive; but perhaps my expectations were too high! I would suggest to go go and give it a trip but I would be reluctant to pay 80 dollars into her if I were a guy, there were plenty of better places for less! The music the night we went was electro dance, and to be honest no one seemed to get it! An average night in a overrated club!

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“top club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

This place is amazing, I go here at least twice a year. Saturday nights are the best. Sunday nights are reserved for the hip-hop scene it seems. Looking great helps you beat the long line but I also recommend finding a promoter to get you in.

Visited February 2012