“My first stay at a B&B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Miami Guest House
220 NW 67 Court, Miami, FL 33126   |
Ranked #1 of 24 Miami B&B and Inns
Spring Hill, Florida
“My first stay at a B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Spent two nights in Miami and decided to give a B&B a try. I'm glad I did. My room was clean and had everything to make my stay comfortable. Anna's room had a new a/c unit plus two ceiling fans, dresser, closet, night stands, and private bathroom with a walk in shower. I can't wait to plan my next visit.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

146 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Betty's. Having the kitchen was very convenient, the location was quiet and the room was comfortable. Betty was extremely accommodating. She let us check out really late in the day, since no one else was checking into our room that day.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I've spent a gr8 time with both Tomas and Luis, still feeling like home. Excelent attention, excelent price, clean, real quiet neighborhood.. you name it! Can't think a trip to Miami without visiting them!
HIGHLY RECOMENDED

Room Tip: Manhattam room has its own restroum and a confortable kitchinette.. Sunset room is very comfrotable...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

We stay one day at this guesthouse in transit at Miami. The house is close to the airport and 20mn drive from the beach. Tomas and Luis (the landlords) are both very welcoming and friendly. They offer you free pick up and drop off at the airport. Tomas also shows us the city for more than one hour, like a guide he gave explanations on the main highlights and leave us at South Beach. We really appreciated their availability. We only take a shower but it seems that there is all you need in the house. Wifi works well too. I strongly recommend this place for a city break.

Stayed March 2014
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Friends recommended staying here when I was looking for a place close to the airport for a stop over. I couldn't have asked for more! It was clean and comfortable and the owners are fantastic. Best of all they offer pick up and drop off service from the airport at this location! There were actually more amenities in this b&b than most 5 star resorts; any toiletry you could ask for, breakfast had lots of choices (and they were able to accommodate a dietary restrictions for me) and there were late night snack options too. Chocolates at the bed side. The rooms are cute and comfortable and I think a fantastic value for what you get! I will defiantly return to this b&b when I return to Miami for a stop over. Fantastic!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Me and my friends need a one night stay in Miami before we go for our cruise, this place totally exceeds our expectations. The hospitality of the house owners, the warm atmosphere, lovely decorations and details every here and there amazed us. Miami is definitely a better place because of the existence of this place. You will understand what I mean if you check in at it someday. I never write trip reviews and this is the first time, hope it helps for future travelers:-)

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Two friends and I occupied all three rooms of this cozy B&B over two nights in February 2014. The location is convenient to the airport and about 15 minutes' drive from Coconut Grove, Little Havana, and other downtown attractions. We found the rooms comfortable, clean and quiet, the decor homey, and our hosts Tomas and Luis friendly and helpful. We particularly enjoyed our several long chats with Tomas. Highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Miami Guest House? Share your experiences!