“Perfect for what I needed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Miami Guest House
You added Miami Guest House to your Saves list
220 NW 67 Court, Miami, FL 33126   |
Ranked #1 of 22 Miami B&B and Inns
Calgary
“Perfect for what I needed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Friends recommended staying here when I was looking for a place close to the airport for a stop over. I couldn't have asked for more! It was clean and comfortable and the owners are fantastic. Best of all they offer pick up and drop off service from the airport at this location! There were actually more amenities in this b&b than most 5 star resorts; any toiletry you could ask for, breakfast had lots of choices (and they were able to accommodate a dietary restrictions for me) and there were late night snack options too. Chocolates at the bed side. The rooms are cute and comfortable and I think a fantastic value for what you get! I will defiantly return to this b&b when I return to Miami for a stop over. Fantastic!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Me and my friends need a one night stay in Miami before we go for our cruise, this place totally exceeds our expectations. The hospitality of the house owners, the warm atmosphere, lovely decorations and details every here and there amazed us. Miami is definitely a better place because of the existence of this place. You will understand what I mean if you check in at it someday. I never write trip reviews and this is the first time, hope it helps for future travelers:-)

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Two friends and I occupied all three rooms of this cozy B&B over two nights in February 2014. The location is convenient to the airport and about 15 minutes' drive from Coconut Grove, Little Havana, and other downtown attractions. We found the rooms comfortable, clean and quiet, the decor homey, and our hosts Tomas and Luis friendly and helpful. We particularly enjoyed our several long chats with Tomas. Highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Whiterock, B.C.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

very happy we found this little condo in South Beach. Our hosts provided everything we needed and the location of this place is perfect. It is affordable and close to supermarkets, a cuban market for fresh produce, Las Olas - a wonderful place to pick up take out cuban home cooked food, and great restaurants. Also close to the beach. There is a very nice terrace and we were very comfortable. Thanks so much..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Eureka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

My husband and I stayed here as a transit before and after our cruise. Tomas was the sweetest person and so was Louis. They go over and above to treat you well. Definitely a good place to stay! The rates are extremely reasonable and well connected with bus transport to go about.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hamburg, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

A very nice place in a quiet area. The bedroom was nice and clean, bed very confortable. Kitchen had everything what you need for breakfast.

I really appreciated that Tomas gave me a lift from/to the airport and showed me bus station, restaurant, supermarket before checkin.

A excellent option in Miami.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Edmonton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We had just a short one night visit but we felt so much at home due to the warm welcome from Tomas and Luis. We greatly appreciated all the time that Tomas spent with us, informing us about Miami's history, options for things to do during our stay, and advice re getting around the city.
The bed was comfortable and our room and ensuite bath were immaculate. We had use of a tiny kitchen, and breakfast magically appeared overnight for us!
Tomas drove us to the airport for our flight home. We wish we could have stayed longer at this homey guest house.
It is clear that Tomas and Luis enjoy hosting travelers. They are very good at it, and I hope to make a return trip to see them again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Miami Guest House? Share your experiences!