“Excellent Miami B&B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Miami Guest House
Save Saved
You added Miami Guest House to your Saves list
220 NW 67 Court, Miami, FL 33126   |
Ranked #1 of 22 Miami B&B and Inns
Phoenix, AZ
“Excellent Miami B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Two friends and I occupied all three rooms of this cozy B&B over two nights in February 2014. The location is convenient to the airport and about 15 minutes' drive from Coconut Grove, Little Havana, and other downtown attractions. We found the rooms comfortable, clean and quiet, the decor homey, and our hosts Tomas and Luis friendly and helpful. We particularly enjoyed our several long chats with Tomas. Highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Whiterock, B.C.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

very happy we found this little condo in South Beach. Our hosts provided everything we needed and the location of this place is perfect. It is affordable and close to supermarkets, a cuban market for fresh produce, Las Olas - a wonderful place to pick up take out cuban home cooked food, and great restaurants. Also close to the beach. There is a very nice terrace and we were very comfortable. Thanks so much..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Eureka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

My husband and I stayed here as a transit before and after our cruise. Tomas was the sweetest person and so was Louis. They go over and above to treat you well. Definitely a good place to stay! The rates are extremely reasonable and well connected with bus transport to go about.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hamburg, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

A very nice place in a quiet area. The bedroom was nice and clean, bed very confortable. Kitchen had everything what you need for breakfast.

I really appreciated that Tomas gave me a lift from/to the airport and showed me bus station, restaurant, supermarket before checkin.

A excellent option in Miami.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Edmonton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We had just a short one night visit but we felt so much at home due to the warm welcome from Tomas and Luis. We greatly appreciated all the time that Tomas spent with us, informing us about Miami's history, options for things to do during our stay, and advice re getting around the city.
The bed was comfortable and our room and ensuite bath were immaculate. We had use of a tiny kitchen, and breakfast magically appeared overnight for us!
Tomas drove us to the airport for our flight home. We wish we could have stayed longer at this homey guest house.
It is clear that Tomas and Luis enjoy hosting travelers. They are very good at it, and I hope to make a return trip to see them again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

When first walking in I was greeted with a very friendly gentleman named Luis. He was so kind showing me my room and giving me a guide of many things to do here in Miami. The room is cute and cozy. The bed is so comfortable and the living area is just beautiful. The shared bathroom is extremely clean and organized. They have shampoo conditioner and shower gel ready for you to use and towels with a wash cloth as well.

He also lets you know that you can have breakfast in the morning which I did and there's complimentary soda with snacks available in the fridge for you too. For breakfast there's toast, muffins, croissants, cereal, yogurt, milk, and orange juice. They have plastic microwavable bowls and plates with silverware for you to use. The fridge is a good size and there's space for each person staying. He will let you know which space is yours.

I can tell you I was never too hot in this place ever. Also they give you keys for the gate the front door and your room but the gate is usually open for your convenience. Speaking of keys I actually lost my keys, but they were so helpful! They had an extra set waiting for me in the combination lock hanging on the door. Tomas is the one I contacted the most, but I would only see Luis. I assume these are very busy people. They are so patient and incredibly helpful.

If you need a place to stay, come here! They also have a small closet space a chest of drawers two mirrors and a little television set and free wifi in the Sunrise room that I stayed in. A/C of course and you can let them know if you want it higher or lower and also the water heater can be arranged if it's not working. The shower is great especially after a long day out getting lost. I forgot to mention the little lamp and the blinds to open to see the beautiful sun outside your windows. They have some little games to play in the living area as well. I never used it because I spent most my time out but it's always available.

Forget the expensive hotel or the not worth it low budget motel and come to this beautiful bed and breakfast if you're staying Miami. It's homey and I love it. Couldn't ask for anything better with a good nights rest in the quiet neighborhood they are located in.

Room Tip: Sorry to add that there's actually no pool I was too excited and rated excellent for the pool, b...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Warkworth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Our short stay in Miami got off to a poor start with our flight being cancelled due to threatened hurricane in south of England. Tomas (Fernandez) who runs the place with Luis had agreed to pick us up at Miami International around 8pm. There ensued urgent e-mail traffic to inform Tomas of our day's delay. Due to a three and a half hour delay leaving Heathrow the following day we did not emerge from the MIA until close to midnight. This did not faze Tomas who swiftly drove out to pick us up....no charge. The accommodation was compact and contained all the facilities that could be expected. And everything drunk, eaten, used was replaced daily. And the coffee was superb. When we came to settle up Tomas refused to charge for the booked 'missing' day. If it was possible to add a sixth green circle, we would.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
MiamiGuestHouse, Owner at Miami Guest House, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Heathcote family,

How could we charge for a night you were not able to spend in Miami due to reasons beyond your control? Here in Miami we know hurricanes, so we understand. What matters is that you made it in time for the beautiful wedding in Key West you were coming to. We are glad you enjoy the time spent in our place. We hope we can host you again next time you want to enjoy the Sunset at Mallory Square!

Yours trully,

Tomas & Luis

Been to Miami Guest House? Share your experiences!