“South Beach Apartment #329” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Miami Guest House
You added Miami Guest House to your Saves list
220 NW 67 Court, Miami, FL 33126   |
Ranked #1 of 22 Miami B&B and Inns
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“South Beach Apartment #329”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This apartment is located in the Royal Hotel. The hotel is small but fairly clean and easy to find. It's location is great! The room is a converted studio and has all the amenities. Beach towels, umbrellas, sunblock if you needed it.... coffee maker, refridgerator, and microwave. The room smelled a little damp but was very clean, except for th shower head which seemed to be forgotten for a while and had some mildew on it. The view from the window is beautiful with the palm trees, solarium and a little portion of Washington Ave. The noise level was fine, except for when loud people talk down the hallway. We would definitely stay here again. Great value!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I was there twice and my opinion remains the same: great stay, pleasant place, careful and thoughtful people.
The last time there, when I was already at the airport leaving Miami and had an unexpected setback at the check in, I called my hosts for advice. They did much more than just advice. They promptly took care of me and came to help me. This was much more than I could imagine. Priceless.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine. the description helps you make your choose.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
MiamiGuestHouse, Owner at Miami Guest House, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Hello Andre,

Thank you for your beautiful review! It was luck that we were able to help you the previous time you were here, but in any case it was our pleasur to help. Don't forget to email us the pictures of the house you are building! (don't forget to add a guest room... just in case we drop by)

Regards!

Tomas & Luis
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Felt like being at home! So welcoming and helpful, the owners couldn't have done more to make us feel good. Location is fine, but you'd need a car for most things. Parking not a problem. And minutes from the airport. Highly recommended. Terrific value

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Largo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My first visit to the home of Tomas and Luis (the Miami option on their website). I previously stayed at, and reviewed, Betty's home (the West Miami option) and thought it was great. The home of Tomas and Luis is no exception.

At the risk of repeating myself, I will simply state that you can't go wrong with any B&B Tomas and Luis operate or recommend. The numerous positive reviews demonstrate that your hosts are welcoming and will accommodate your specific needs as best they can.

They are centrally located and the pricing is very reasonable. With a private or shared kitchen and bath (see room descriptions) you will have all you need to enjoy your time in Miami. There is WiFi access, which was important to me.

I was particularly impressed with the landscaping around the home of Tomas and Luis. They've done a wonderful job of bringing nature into the design. I'm something of a nature enthusiast, so I like to see nature in urban settings.

The home is close to all main arteries and the airport. Traffic in Miami varies depending on the time of year. Certainly, being centrally located is a benefit to any traveler. If your focus is South Beach, they have B&B accommodations there too.

In summary, if you desire to be centrally located in Miami, I would select either the Miami or West Miami locations. If your desire is South Beach, I would select that option.

My last review was a little long-winded. I'll keep it short and sweet this time. I look forward to staying with Tomas, Luis and Betty again. More than just a B&B experience, it feels like one has friends in Miami.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Emmaus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is a lovely, small guest house in a nice residential neighborhood. It looks just like the surrounding homes, and as there is no sign, we wondered if we were in the right place. The resident host came out and assured us that we were. Apparently Miami zoning ordinances do not permit them to display any sort of sign outside.

The guest house has two suites and a common area. Our suite had a bedroom, a kitchenette, and a large walk-in closet. The kitchen area was furnished with everything you would need for an extended stay. Everything was very clean and cosy. There are laundry machines available at no charge. They are dog-friendly, even though there are several resident cats. The common area has a huge collection of videos available. A continental breakfast is included, and there is secure off-street parking in front of the door. The price is extremely reasonable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Willemstad, Curacao
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This month I visited Miami for the first time, coming from the Caribbean. The great hospitality started on beforehand, the contact via mail was very pleasant. I was amazed to see the well kept and clean house, the daily care for the place and its visitors without being intrusive at all. The house is full of nice/ artistic pictures/pieces, it really feels like being at home with friends. Personal advice (if wanted) for every one, great pick up service and more. With public transport I could easily reach the places that I wanted to visit and because of the advice I did not waste time but found what I could only have hoped to find. Thank you very much again Tomas & Luis for not just doing business but being very nice friends!

Room Tip: Traveling on my own and for a shorter period sunrise room was fine for me.Friendly, quiet neighborho...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I were going on a cruise recently needed to stay 1 evening in Miami before leaving the following morning. Our flight came in at 1AM and they made sure that we had all we needed to get in to the House and our room. It was clean comfortable place to stay and a great price.

Room Tip: We stayed at the West Miami Guest House in "Ana's Room"
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Miami Guest House? Share your experiences!