“Very nice!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Miami Guest House
Save Saved
You added Miami Guest House to your Saves list
220 NW 67 Court, Miami, FL 33126   |
Ranked #1 of 24 Miami B&B and Inns
Largo, Florida
“Very nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My first visit to the home of Tomas and Luis (the Miami option on their website). I previously stayed at, and reviewed, Betty's home (the West Miami option) and thought it was great. The home of Tomas and Luis is no exception.

At the risk of repeating myself, I will simply state that you can't go wrong with any B&B Tomas and Luis operate or recommend. The numerous positive reviews demonstrate that your hosts are welcoming and will accommodate your specific needs as best they can.

They are centrally located and the pricing is very reasonable. With a private or shared kitchen and bath (see room descriptions) you will have all you need to enjoy your time in Miami. There is WiFi access, which was important to me.

I was particularly impressed with the landscaping around the home of Tomas and Luis. They've done a wonderful job of bringing nature into the design. I'm something of a nature enthusiast, so I like to see nature in urban settings.

The home is close to all main arteries and the airport. Traffic in Miami varies depending on the time of year. Certainly, being centrally located is a benefit to any traveler. If your focus is South Beach, they have B&B accommodations there too.

In summary, if you desire to be centrally located in Miami, I would select either the Miami or West Miami locations. If your desire is South Beach, I would select that option.

My last review was a little long-winded. I'll keep it short and sweet this time. I look forward to staying with Tomas, Luis and Betty again. More than just a B&B experience, it feels like one has friends in Miami.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

146 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Emmaus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is a lovely, small guest house in a nice residential neighborhood. It looks just like the surrounding homes, and as there is no sign, we wondered if we were in the right place. The resident host came out and assured us that we were. Apparently Miami zoning ordinances do not permit them to display any sort of sign outside.

The guest house has two suites and a common area. Our suite had a bedroom, a kitchenette, and a large walk-in closet. The kitchen area was furnished with everything you would need for an extended stay. Everything was very clean and cosy. There are laundry machines available at no charge. They are dog-friendly, even though there are several resident cats. The common area has a huge collection of videos available. A continental breakfast is included, and there is secure off-street parking in front of the door. The price is extremely reasonable.

Willemstad, Curacao
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This month I visited Miami for the first time, coming from the Caribbean. The great hospitality started on beforehand, the contact via mail was very pleasant. I was amazed to see the well kept and clean house, the daily care for the place and its visitors without being intrusive at all. The house is full of nice/ artistic pictures/pieces, it really feels like being at home with friends. Personal advice (if wanted) for every one, great pick up service and more. With public transport I could easily reach the places that I wanted to visit and because of the advice I did not waste time but found what I could only have hoped to find. Thank you very much again Tomas & Luis for not just doing business but being very nice friends!

Room Tip: Traveling on my own and for a shorter period sunrise room was fine for me.Friendly, quiet neighborho...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I were going on a cruise recently needed to stay 1 evening in Miami before leaving the following morning. Our flight came in at 1AM and they made sure that we had all we needed to get in to the House and our room. It was clean comfortable place to stay and a great price.

Room Tip: We stayed at the West Miami Guest House in "Ana's Room"
Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

There is nothing more to add! This place, the owner, the organization, contact and everything about the city of Miami (and Florida) make this the best place to warm up from a cold winter (we arrived from snowy Poland). The host was very very nice, room clean, privacy, everything perfect, and last but not least - you can not beat this price !
I will surely come back to Miami, not only to the city but to Miami Guest House in West Miami (Lylis room).
Just great ! Don't think - book right away :-)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
MiamiGuestHouse, Owner at Miami Guest House, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Michar & Iwona,
Your review "can't get any better!". We were happy to share some of our Sunny Florida with you, and made you forget about Snowy Winter for a while. We only disagree with you in one thing: It can always get better! so we never stop trying to give a better service every day.
Thank you very much!
Betty & Tomas
Idaho Falls, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

You never know what you're gonna get, but we were very pleasantly surprised at our wonderful stay at Betty's place. Convenient parking, cute neighborhood (pretty quiet while we were there), clean and comfortable room (Ana's room). There is a separate entry on the side of the house, which takes you into the "kitchenette" and the two rooms are off this area. Breakfast was much appreciated, especially the fruit along with some sort of muffins or pastries, as well as cereal, milk, juices, etc. and toast. It was available early morning at your own convenience. Betty was most helpful to answer any questions and very friendly. We would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to anyone heading to the Miami area!

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Norfolk, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We spent a long weekend at Betty's with no regrets. We stayed in Anna's room. The room and bathroom were smaller than an average hotel room, but we were not paying anything close to hotel prices. Everything was clean and modern. There was free secure parking and wifi too. And Betty was sweet an accommodating.

When we return to Miami in the future, we will definitely stay at Betty's place again. You can't beat it. We totally recommend it.

Room Tip: Anna's room was quite comfortable.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Miami Guest House? Share your experiences!