“Cozy place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Miami Guest House
You added Miami Guest House to your Saves list
220 NW 67 Court, Miami, FL 33126   |
Ranked #1 of 22 Miami B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina
“Cozy place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

I've been in Miami Guest House several times, and I can tell that it's the best option for B&B.
Luis & Tomas are excelent people, and will make you feel like home.
The place is cozy, clean, and quiet. Excelent quality/rate. And is not so far from SOBE. I've even commuted by bus and could make it without any problem.
Highly recomended.
Guillermo

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

Excellent service and a great space. They picked me up from the airport and even mailed my Christmas cards. I couldn't believe that i was getting such quality service with a very welcoming and friendly vibe for such a great price. I'd recommend this place to any friend or family member, or anyone!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Greenfield, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

...the grandma who loves you, welcomes you to her humble home like you're royalty, and makes sure you're enjoying yourself! Tomas is that sweet soul! Sadly on our short one-night visit, we only had the chance to meet Luis (the other owner) briefly. But we had time to enjoy Tomas' exuberant energy and his stories of emigrating from Cuba to Miami in the 1970s. He adores Miami and gives tips, facts and history about the city so happily. He helped us demystify bus transportation, told us about places to see, gave good restaurant suggestions and tips about enjoying yummy Cuban food, and gave us a ride to South Beach. He was so gracious and accommodating!!!
About the house where we stayed: The east room was clean, compact and cozy. Nice windows and a ceiling fan for some air and tile floor to keep it cool. This simple space had everything we needed: storage space, info about Miami, TV, even some sweet chocolate treats to enjoy. The mattress was a little saggy but my friend and I slept great. The neighborhood is quiet and the gardens around the house are sweet. There was no one in the west room next to us, so we had the shared kitchenette and bathroom all to ourselves. The bathroom had a tub and good water pressure. Breakfast was simple - good for someone who wants a little fruit, yogurt, toast, oatmeal, cereal or a croissant before heading out for the day. But the kitchenette was well equipped so you can store some of your own goodies in the fridge and use the microwave or toaster to make something more.
If you want luxury or state-of-the-art, glitzy or fancy accommodations, keep looking. If you want to feel at home, relax and be comfortable and at ease, feel welcomed and appreciated, and meet great people and make new friends, then this is for you! I plan to return!

Room Tip: We stayed in the east room which is in the front of the house and got morning sunshine. Bushes gave...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
athens
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

last night, I uploaded some pictures took in Miami to my friends, all the sweet memory at there suddenly came back again. My friend and I are so lucky to choose this place. we stayed 3 nights, 2 nights in the house, 1 night in a hotel room near south beach, both are perfect!!!
beautiful garden, clean and cozy room, yummy breakfast, yougurt and drinks, movies about Miami, towels, cosmetics, chairs and all the other goods you may need to go to beach
It is our first time to come to United States, my friend and I feel relaxed, comfortable and free, we happily chatted with Thomas and Luis, Thomas also gave us free ride and patiently answered all our questions. we really appreciated their help .what Thomas and Luis provide is not a hotel ,but home!!! I will never forget this wonderful place.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

We stayed 3 night during Miami Art Basel and the place was simply perfect. Tomas does a great job at equipping every room with absolutely anything you might need, including a selection of Miami-based movies. We did not have much time to enjoy them, but the gesture was definitely appreciated.
We could not believe we were able to find such an affordable and well maintained place over Art Basel and we will definitely go back.

Thanks!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Muenster, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights before going on a cruise. The house is conveniently located close to the airport, a supermarket is within walking distance. The room was clean, although a little small, but for a single traveller just fine. Breakfast was OK, Cereals, Coffee, Muffin, Joghurt, Fruit, American Croissant, Toast , Cheese.
There is also a lving room with cozy sofas. Plus a friendly cat.
All in all a very good deal, Tomas was very hospitable and friendly, they would even pick you up at the airport (must contact them beforehand).
If you go by rental car make sure you hit the right address, it´s 220 Nw 67 COURT, not street.
If you plan a trip: It´s only 20 minutes to the next airboat tour in the everglades!
I will come back again next time I´m in Miami.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Hartberg, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

If you are on a budget, Miami Guest House is definitely the place to go in Miami. The rooms are rather small and the self-service breakfast will probably not overwhelm you. These are the only downsides I can think of, however. Compared to other accommodations, Miami Guest House is incredibly inexpensive. The location is excellent. It takes you 10 minutes to get there from the International Airport, and from the nearby bus stop you can reach downtown Miami in approximately 40 and South Beach in approximately 55 minutes. A few steps away you find a supermarket and some restaurants (I recommend the “Madrid” – inexpensive, friendly and good food). The by far best thing about the Miami Guest House is the kindness of its owners, however. Tomas and Luis are great hosts. If they can, they pick you up at the airport, take you there at the end of your stay, and even give you a ride to other locations sometimes – all for free. They provide you with interesting and helpful information about the city and make you feel welcome from the minute you arrive.
If I should ever come to Miami again, this bed & breakfast will definitely be my first choice.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Miami Guest House? Share your experiences!