If you are traveling through Miami and need to stay overnight, this is a great value choice. It is a relatively new hotel, it has the standards of the Marriott hotels, it is clean and friendly and close to the airport with shuttle available. There are a couple of good Cuban and other Latin American restaurants within walking distance and very comfortable rooms. Yes, you can stay at a nearby higher category Marriott, but this is definitively by choice for location and affordability. Hence my high rating in its category. By the way, Spanish comes handy around the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miami International Airport is a 5-minute drive from this hotel, which has a free airport shuttle service, a fitness center, and full breakfast. Free Wi-Fi, a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO movie channels, and a desk are featured in each room at Fairfield Inn and Suites Miami Airport South. Guests will be 7 miles from the cruise ships at Port of Miami. Dolphin Mall is a 15-minute drive from the hotel, and a transportation service is available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Miami Airport South
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South Hotel Miami