Stayed here with family and friends with three rooms booked prior to cruise vacation. Close location to MIA airport. Shady part of town, but do not affect the hotel. Gated parking garage. Free shuttle was prompt (made an extra trip to pick us up on request). Driver was courteous and assisted with luggage. We found the lobby (as the rest of the hotel) to be refreshing, clean, and modern. Front desk personnel couldn't have been nicer. Rooms were spacious, quiet, and clean. Flatscreen TV, free WiFi. Front desk assisted in getting a taxi so we could travel to South Beach for dinner. Following morning, we all enjoyed the continental breakfast w/ waffles, scrambled eggs, and other variety. Front desk again assisted in hailing two taxis to the port of Miami. No complaints from here. Ideal place to stay for an overnight trip. We will very likely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miami International Airport is a 5-minute drive from this hotel, which has a free airport shuttle service, a fitness center, and full breakfast. Free Wi-Fi, a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO movie channels, and a desk are featured in each room at Fairfield Inn and Suites Miami Airport South. Guests will be 7 miles from the cruise ships at Port of Miami. Dolphin Mall is a 15-minute drive from the hotel, and a transportation service is available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Miami Airport South
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South Hotel Miami