My sister and I were doing a cruise out of Miami and needed a place for one night. They have a complimentary shuttle from the airport to the hotel. The room was spacious, had a microwave and a table. We were quickly checked in, and the elevators were fast - yahoo - I hate slow elevators. The hotel was actually very quiet - no noise from planes overhead. The breakfast in the morning was great and had lots of options. They offer a shuttle for $12.00 per person to the cruise pier which was in a nice smaller bus with a trailer for the luggage. You sign up for what time you want to leave, and it was seamless and about the same as a taxi if there is only 2 of you. All in all, a good option if you want to avoid paying for a taxi to take you to coconut grove and then another taxi to the cruise pier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miami International Airport is a 5-minute drive from this hotel, which has a free airport shuttle service, a fitness center, and full breakfast. Free Wi-Fi, a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO movie channels, and a desk are featured in each room at Fairfield Inn and Suites Miami Airport South. Guests will be 7 miles from the cruise ships at Port of Miami. Dolphin Mall is a 15-minute drive from the hotel, and a transportation service is available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Miami Airport South
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South Hotel Miami