I stayed at the Viceroy in September for 8 nights with a girl friend and it was a wonderful experience! From the moment we walked through the door we were treated like Royalty. The staff all throughout the hotel could not have been more attentive, friendly and welcoming. The reception team were all great especially the wonderful Americo, Trish, Christine, stephanie, John and all the rest of the team were just fabulous and made our trip even more perfect so thanks!
Here is a list of a few of the many highlights of the hotel:
* The reception was stunning
*The bedrooms were gorgeous with a massive comfy bed and a huge bathroom. The rooms were cleaned daily to an excellent standard. Our room also had a little kitchen area which was very handy.
* The pool was out of this world with amazing views as its up on the 15th floor. The sun loungers are like huge beds and every day we ended up falling asleep on them! The pool attendance were also very friendly and helpful. There was cold orange water available for free all day which was an added bonus.
*club 50 which was a bar on the 50th floor was great with amazing views of Miami. I think its only open Thursday to Sunday. On a Thursday its ladies night so free cocktails for women which was a good bonus.
*The spa area was just paradise.. words and photos do not do it justice! Guest of the hotel get free access to the spa area so you can use the hot tubs, saunas etc and you can pay extra from treatments. The design is so unique and from the moment you get it there its so chilled.
* The location of the hotel is about 20 minutes from South Beach so you can get a taxi or we even got the bus once or twice which was a 10 minute walk from the hotel and it was only $2. There is an area near to the hotel called Brickell Village which is about 5 minutes walk and it has a few good bars and restaurants. The hotel recommended an amazing Italian restaurant which is well worth checking out. there is also a great Thai restaurant a few minutes from the hotel.
* free wifi was a great benifit and this worked in the rooms and at the pool so this saved a huge phone bill!
whist in Miami we did some great things which we would recommend:
* trip to the Everglades
*boat trip round the celeb house which we got from bayside
*we went to the Bahamas for the day which was great but would have been better if we had stayed overnight as we travelled 6 hours to get there and 6 hours back and we were only in the Bahamas for 2 hours! Still it was a great experience.
Thanks again to all the Viceroy staff for giving us a truly amazing stay.
If your thinking of staying at the Viceroy do not hesitate and book straight away as this place is not to be missed!!!! Feel free to message me if you need any more info.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viceroy Miami blends timeless East Asian accents, international service standards and Miami's own rich ambience to create an unparalleled resort destination in Brickell, Miami's Wall Street of the Americas.Created for discerning globetrotters,this luxury resort in Miami offers 148 residentially appointed guestrooms, suites and one- and two-bedroom residences (which include fully equipped kitchenettes or full kitchens), custom-designed Sferra linens and more non-negotiable indulgences for a truly exceptional Miami resort experience.From cocktails and small plates served poolside on the 50th floor, to the chef's tasting menu at the signature restaurant and terrace overlooking the pool deck, to round-the-clock guestroom dining, Viceroy Miami satisfies every culinary craving.Located at the northern gateway to Brickell Avenue, Viceroy Miami is ideally situated to cater to the business elite. This Miami boutique hotel is also centrally located near the city's many distinctive neighborhoods, cultural institutions, sporting venues and area attractions.Within Icon Brickell, the hotel stands steps from the 28,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, 300-foot infinity pool on Biscayne Bay, poolside bar and fireplace, and life-size chess set. Perched atop the 50th floor of Viceroy Miami, FIFTY Ultra Lounge offers the city's most exclusive lounge, while the private pool deck with bar offers dramatic skyline views unequalled in Miami.At Viceroy Miami, set the stage bayside and park-side for a business meeting, press event, photo shoot, sales presentation, conference or product launch. Versatile function spaces — ranging from traditional meeting rooms to the signature restaurant, rooftop lounge, and The Viceroy Spa Miami—make Viceroy Miami an ideal location for any gathering or meeting.The hotel also offers comprehensive catering services for every event from weddings to bar mitzvahs - including innovative culinary concepts and event planners that can assist you with all your event needs from décor, design, audio/visual or media. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Viceroy Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Miami Hotel Miami
- Viceroy Hotel Miami