“Exceptional stay!!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Hollywood
“Exceptional stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

I stayed this august with my girlfriend celebrating our anniversary. The experience from the minute we were greeted in the lobby to our checkout, the service was exceptional! Our expectations were blown away from the moment we walked in, everything went smoothly except for valet(who couldn't find our car for almost 20 minutes),thanks to the front desk lady that was there I believe her name was Martha she was very helpful and was very willing to assist our every need. We will definitely be staying here in the future and will be recommended this hotel to all of our friends and framily!

• Stayed August 2014
ViceroyMiamiHotel, General Manager at Viceroy Miami, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Jarellano3,

I am glad that you and your girlfriend had a great anniversary celebration at Viceroy Miami! Congratulations!

You mentioned Mirta who is one of our most caring and knowledgeable superstars at the front desk: I know she remembers you and will be very touched by your personal recognition.

I see that you are a Floridian and if you are not familiar with our Florida Resident’s specials yet, please do check our website or ask for it when you call our in house reservations team. We love to take care of our local neighbors!

See you again soon,

Laurence Dubey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Decided to book a room for my birthday and had a few friends stop by...staff welcomed everyone. Everything is exceptional, service, amenities, room had a balcony too. Giant pool and jacuzzi... Great staycation.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Glen S,
Happy Belated B-day !

I find that we sometimes tend to forget celebrating life when all is running smoothly. Each birthday should be properly recognized as one more year to experience life at its fullest, no matter the means ! We find that so many of our guests come to commemorate their various milestones at Viceroy Miami: birthdays, engagements, weddings, anniversaries, honeymoons, big family gatherings, etc and we are genuinely very thankful for being their location of choice!

We actually just had a fantastic surprise private bash for a 50th b-day at Fifty Ultra Lounge this week end and we welcome any wild and over the top challenge that you throw our way to make “your” milestone a memorable one!

Thank you for trusting Viceroy and see you again soon!

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Best customer service experience ever. Ive never seen a hotel with such organized and friendly staff. Everyone was very welcoming and polite from the lobby all the way up to the pool deck. Hotel was very well kept, the desgin was unique and beatiful. Plus the room was very tiddy and clean. Room service was quick and great, pool staff loved, lobby staff was great and the valet service the staff were all truly great people loved them all. Thank you for a great weekend!

Room Tip: Honestly thats a stuff a choice all the rooms are a great choice
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear JessicaM,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so glad to read that you and your friends had a great time at Viceroy Miami.

I see that you are a local Floridian traveler so please make sure to check our Florida Residents special next time you want to enjoy a getaway at Viceroy !

See you soon!
Willemstad, Curacao
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

From the moment you walk in, you feel pampered ! Beautiful room, excellent stock in the minibar ! A short walk to stores, restaurants and Metromover. All staff are friendly and helpful. The restaurant serves an delicious breakfast buffet on Saturdays and has a very good service.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
ViceroyMiamiHotel, General Manager at Viceroy Miami, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Dear Yollob,

Pampered is what every guest of Viceroy should feel like, every moment of their stay with us!
It seems that you made the best of your business visit and I am glad to read that you enjoyed our week end buffet and also had the opportunity to discover the Brickell area which is now offering very competitive dining and shopping within the city of Miami. No wonder why many repeat Miami guests chose Brickell or downtown.

I wonder if you experienced our Spa: allow me to tell you that we take “pampering” to a whole new level at the Spa of Viceroy Miami ! We carry some wonderful product lines for all preferences: I have always been partial to Aromatherapy Associates but I have now discovered Eminence which is our new top seller - it is organic and they even plant a tree for each product they sell (we love them for that alone!) – Valmont is “the” line to use for older skins – ahem.... in my age range - and our successful partnership with them is proof of the result driven products they offer. Hopefully you can try it out next time!

See you soon!

Sincerely
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

"Such an all-around awesome experience at this hotel! The front desk representative showed excellent customer service. He displayed genuine interest in every guest that he came in contact with, he was extremely friendly, and he even came out from behind the desk to greet my dog that I had with me for my stay. I had some trouble trying to get in the front door one morning and when a staff member noticed he dropped what he was doing to assist me. So wonderful. Another front desk representative, checked me in after a long 6 hour drive and she made the process so quick and easy! She and the rest of the staff were so friendly. I will stay at this hotel next time I visit the area. Thank you!
"

Room Tip: Ask about pet friendly rooms so you can bring your pet friends!
Green Features: Its a really great hotel and the hotel environment its really great
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Wm M,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

I am very proud of the Viceroy front office team for genuinely making taking care of your needs and giving you a reason to come back.

This is what we do at Viceroy: we genuinely connect with our guests who want personal service rather than provide - maybe perfect - but robotic and impersonal transactions. Not at Viceroy!

Thank you for also noting that we are a pet friendly hotel and welcome dog owners anytime! We have a fabulous dog park next to the hotel where our residents meet up every morning which I am sure you took advantage of when you stayed with us.

Until next time!

Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

The pool gives the illusion that you are on top of the world! Room décor is inspiring. Slept like a baby on the king mattress. Only downside- waited 45 minutes for car. Parking is steep so one expects quick service.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Laurie J,

Thank you for your review.
I am so glad that you enjoyed our bedding: our mattress quality is superb and we love our down feather duvets. I often have had to sleep at the hotel and I can personally attest to the bed quality.

I could not agree with you more on Brickell parking pricing: It has become a hot commodity since it grew exponentially into the new Miami and is the true Downtown of our city with pricing to match. Note our overnight pricing at Icon Brickell is in the middle of the range that you will find in that area where it reaches $42 at some other properties. Some of our regular guests use public transportation or even the complimentary Downtown trolley and now that Uber is in Miami, I foresee that many more will fly in and leave their car at home.

I see that you are coming from Sarasota and urge you to look for our Florida Residents Special for your next visit.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

The hotel itself is really beautiful. The room was really clean with updated features, and had a great view on the 14th floor. There was no noise or anything in the halls or coming from the other rooms which made for a very peaceful stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone who's looking for a nice elegant place to stay in downtown Miami. It's unique features and design make it something special. Nothing boring or ordinary about this place. The pool is amazing as well! Well worth the money.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Bradley A,

Thank you for your kind words and very accurate description of our still undiscovered gem on Brickell.

Viceroy Miami is a boutique hotel with a strong personality: we feature two big name designers – Kelly Wearstler who designed the hotel and Philippe Stark who created the magnificent Spa at Icon Brickell. Since we opened in 2009, we have rarely had an indifferent reaction to the look and feel of our rooms and amenities.

Since you mentioned the great view, I am sure that you experienced the amazing viewpoint from 15th and Vine Kitchen and Bar. If you did not make it to Fifty Ultra Lounge, I highly recommend it on your next week end visit and it features the most extraordinary sky high vistas of Miami – 270 degree view of the city!

We hope to see you again soon.
Don’t forget to ask for our Florida Residents Special.

Laurence Dubey

Been to Viceroy Miami? Share your experiences!