“Perfect hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bluefield, Virginia
“Perfect hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

First time in Miami and the trip was great mainly because the hotels location. Easy to find and to get to around. There was a problem with our room, outlet didn't work in the bathroom, and the hotel just offered to have us change rooms. They came and moved all of our belongs. Super friendly staff and the hotel's decor was amazing. Miami has tons of great hotels but I'm coming back here because I didn't get to experience the pool, spa, or the club.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
ViceroyMiamiHotel, General Manager at Viceroy Miami, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Phillip R,

Wow! I am truly humbled that you recognized our hotel as a “Perfect Hotel” and we will all be anticipating your next visit! I pride myself in selecting a group of hotel colleagues with passion to work at Viceroy Miami even if we do not always achieve perfection!

For your next visit, I hope that you will have a little bit more time to take advantage of our amazing amenities: start off your day by either relaxing under the warm Miami sun by our 300 foot Icon swimming pool or pampering yourself to holistic treatments at our Spa that will leave you rejuvenated and renewed, and end your day by dancing the night away among Miami’s elite, 50 floors up, in FIFTY Ultra Lounge. Now that’s a full program so please plan 3 days to fully soak it in!

See you again very soon, warm regards,

852 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Turkish first
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I can't wait to go back. I arrived late and had to get up early but the room was spacious, front-desk staff extremely professional and helpful, and best of all, the bed was a dream to sleep in.

I loved the style of the hotel and my room had a great little city view. Location was excellent for a conference downtown. Very reasonable price for the room, booked online. Complimentary basic wifi for one device per room much appreciated.

Next time I hope to return with my husband ;)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Djinna,

I am happy to hear that your business trip went flawlessly! In my “road warrior” days, I remember that what made it fun to live out of a suitcase was a combination of convenience and originality in hotels I stayed at and great hotel people made it fun!

Viceroy Miami has a great location on Brickell Avenue and we are so proud to be stylish and “non vanilla”, particularly for our business travelers who see hotel room after hotel room and look forward to a design that enlivens their senses !

For your next visit to Viceroy Miami, and hopefully with your husband, may I suggest our Euphoria Romance Package? Rekindle that romantic flame while indulging in all that Viceroy Miami has to offer, such as a rejuvenating spa treatment for two and complimentary breakfast in bed.

See you again very soon !

Brasília, Distrito Federal, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Amazing hotel. The room are exceptional and very confortable, decoration are fantastic. Amazing pools, scenic views and great food. You cannot get a better quality experience than the Viceroy! Recommended for everyone, couple, family or business you will live an incredible experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Pedro Henrique O,

Your recommendation is fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with trip advisor readers.

I personally LOVE our guestrooms: the Kelly Wearstler design with bold colors and eclectic patterns is what everyone would love to have at home, if only ! I am a fan and I understand how you would be positively surprised.

The scenic views from our guest rooms and from both our restaurants really do take your breath away. I find the 15th floor pool deck to be one of the most relaxing locations that we have on property.

We very much look forward to welcome you back very soon and to hear your first impressions of our new food concept opening later this month: 15th & Vine, Kitchen and Bar.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This hotel has a beautiful décor, very vintage modern, marble, very cool. I loved staying here. The location in Brickell is beautiful too. The conference rooms are gorgeous and the catering is delicious. Staff is exceptional as well.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Paola J

You summed it up well: what sets Viceroy Miami and Brickell apart, is that you can combine business and pleasure here.

I see that you were here on business attending a conference and I hope that your travels will bring you back for some R&R next time – which for me stands for “Relax & Receive” timeout! May I suggest packing your flip flops, sunscreen and bathing suit and we take care of the rest including some of my favorite spa treatments that emphasize on balance, breath, and beauty. How does that sound ?

Looking forward to see you very soon,
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stay: Viceroy. The Pool alone is worth the stay. Largest pool and hot tub in Miami. Beware: Saturday they have a DJ by the pool, it was 50/50 on his playlist. Assume they change up their DJ’s.

Spa: Viceroy. Walking 50 feet from the pool to the spa isn’t so bad. Beautiful two level spa. It had just re-opened when I went- assumed they may had renovated it. After a 90 minute massage I spent the better part of an hour drinking chilled lemon water in the indoor hot tub. They have two hot tubs and a cold plunge. Worth the splurge.

Eat: Zuma in The Epic Hotel. Hands down one of the best meals I’ve had. Living in NYC where there are so many great restaurants, you know checking out Zuma is worth it. Cannot wait for them to open a NYC location.

Eat: Mandolin Aegean Bistro. This spot was recommended by multiple people, all foodies, so my expectations were fairly high. While the ambiance and outdoor seating was beautiful, the food was fine. Not bad, not great. Just fine. I wonder if I maybe ordered the wrong dishes or the kitchen was having an off night.

Overall, great trip- I would do it all over again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
ViceroyMiamiHotel, General Manager at Viceroy Miami, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear 3FLOZ,

What a perfect way to spend the long weekend in Miami! The Spa and 15th floor deck are truly amazing amenities at Viceroy Miami. Our 15th floor infinity pool is a great place to witness the impressive views of the bay and city and the Spa provides the perfect ambiance to allow you to drift off into pure relaxation. I’m so glad that you were able to enjoy those amenities.
We’re so excited to be launching our new restaurant, 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar, in

November 2013. So for your next visit, I’d love to invite you and your culinary expertise to try out our new American cuisine dishes. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Biscayne Bay and of the 300 foot Icon pool while dining in a modern and sophisticated atmosphere. I’ll be looking forward to your review of our restaurant!

Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

What an amazing hotel. The staff are caring, the rooms exceptional - and don't forget to go to the 15th floor. The entire hotel comes to life on the 15th floor. Amazing pools, scenic views and great food. You cannot get a better quality experience than the Viceroy! Just awesome stuff. Loved it.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear DCD123

Amazing pools, scenic views and great food – is the perfect summary to describe our 15th floor area! Our impressive infinity pools combined with those scenic views and great food have created the perfect relaxation spot for our residents and guests. To me, it’s like a little piece of Heaven.

If your travels bring you back to Viceroy Miami, I’d love for you to pencil in treat yourself to a day of pampering and holistic experiences at our Spa. You’ll have to try one of my favorite spa treatments – not that I get to indulge often unfortunately - the Viceroy Trilogy; this three step massage voyage will bring you to a state of deep peace and internal harmony.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

First time staying at this hotel for a quick overnight trip. Hotel checked us in early and we were able to spend the afternoon at the pool. Typical Miami pool scene with great music, drinks, and set-up. Pool is on the 15th floor and has wonderful views.
Getting our car out of valet at 6pm took some time. There was some sort of Rasta pool party going on at Fifty and the valet area was a madhouse. I was warned when we left for a client function that we should be try to be back before 11pm. I understood why as I attempted to pull into valet at 11:30pm. My husband ended up getting out of the car as I sat in traffic and got the valet to come out into the street to get our car. They do make an effort to accommodate guests staying there and did a great job doing so.

After the mid-day pool party, Fifty turns into a very popular nightclub. We went in and enjoyed the music and vibe.

Even with the valet hassle, I would still go back. Next trip, i plan on sitting at the pool all day, taking a early evening nap, then hitting the club about midnight. You really don't have to leave the hotel to have a nice
time.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Miss650

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor readers.
You are so right to highlight that you don’t have to leave the hotel to have a nice time: FIFTY
Ultra Lounge and the 15th floor deck are truly amazing amenities at Viceroy Miami. They are the perfect spots to spend the day soaking up the Miami sun and then dancing the night away among Miami’s elite: the best of both worlds in essence!

We’ll be eagerly waiting for your next visit, so until next time, I’d love for you to pack your running shoes and try one of our fun work outs in our 2,500-square foot state-of-the-art exercise facility. My favorite is our surfboard beach boy workout; we’ll bring the “waves” to you in this fun and hard work out!

Laurence Dubey

Been to Viceroy Miami? Share your experiences!