I stayed at this beautiful establishment last year after it was recommended.
Here’s the run-down:
• Waited over 30 mins to receive food at EOS for dinner. NO ONE was in there. Why such a long wait?
• Kitchen messed up 2 entrees
• No greeters. Confusion on whether to give us breakfast or lunch. We choose breakfast and they proceeded with orders.
• Took AGAIN about 30 mins for some eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Why? Their response we only have one chef. WOW! Unprofessional to tell a guest that.
• Food: eggs were cold. Pancakes were hard. Bacon WAY under cooked.
• Wanted to leave but server was so apologetic that she said it would be taken care of but for us to please order a little something because she felt bad. We toast and bacon (uncooked as a matter of fact). I still wanted to talk to a manager. One put her finger in my face (Janique) and told me to hold one. Waited in the empty EOS for about 10 mins before the Catering Director (Isabel) came to me…….
• Around 10:30pm I found a lighter and diabetic test strip in the “clean” bathroom robe. Called front desk THREE times before I got a response from “Jeff”. He said that he will personally come to the room. 20 mins later housekeeping is at our door with 2 new robes….WOW
• The next morning Catering Director (Isabel) is at my door with security. This is about 12 hours later. She asked me if I found a syringe in the bathroom. Now if that is what was report why is a manger at my door 12 hrs later????? Security = Fail!
This was just way too many incidents for one stay. This was supposed to be fun and relaxing weekend reuniting friends and it turned into the most horrible experience we have ever had. I choose this place because it was highly recommended by a previous employee… what a shame.
After we checked out, we explained everything that went on and the ONLY person that even listened to us was Front Desk Manager (Monica). M.O.D and now Front Office Manager can only say ‘Sorry and thanks for your feedback.” Professionals left this establishment with a very bad taste.
Four emails and a couple calls were made. All I got was a standard email apologizing. REALLY!
Yes, this still troubles me....
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Miami Hotel Miami
- Viceroy Miami Hotel
- Viceroy Hotel Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viceroy Miami blends timeless East Asian accents, international service standards and Miami's own rich ambience to create an unparalleled resort destination in Brickell, Miami's Wall Street of the Americas.Created for discerning globetrotters,this luxury resort in Miami offers 148 residentially appointed guestrooms, suites and one- and two-bedroom residences (which include fully equipped kitchenettes or full kitchens), custom-designed Sferra linens and more non-negotiable indulgences for a truly exceptional Miami resort experience.From cocktails and small plates served poolside on the 50th floor, to the chef's tasting menu at the signature restaurant and terrace overlooking the pool deck, to round-the-clock guestroom dining, Viceroy Miami satisfies every culinary craving.Located at the northern gateway to Brickell Avenue, Viceroy Miami is ideally situated to cater to the business elite. This Miami boutique hotel is also centrally located near the city's many distinctive neighborhoods, cultural institutions, sporting venues and area attractions.Within Icon Brickell, the hotel stands steps from the 28,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, 300-foot infinity pool on Biscayne Bay, poolside bar and fireplace, and life-size chess set. Perched atop the 50th floor of Viceroy Miami, FIFTY Ultra Lounge offers the city's most exclusive lounge, while the private pool deck with bar offers dramatic skyline views unequalled in Miami.At Viceroy Miami, set the stage bayside and park-side for a business meeting, press event, photo shoot, sales presentation, conference or product launch. Versatile function spaces — ranging from traditional meeting rooms to the signature restaurant, rooftop lounge, and The Viceroy Spa Miami—make Viceroy Miami an ideal location for any gathering or meeting.The hotel also offers comprehensive catering services for every event from weddings to bar mitzvahs - including innovative culinary concepts and event planners that can assist you with all your event needs from décor, design, audio/visual or media. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Otel, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Viceroy Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.