“Family get away” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fortune House Luxury Apartment Suites

You added Fortune House Luxury Apartment Suites to your Saves list
Fortune House Luxury Apartment Suites
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   185 SE 14 Terrace, Miami, FL 33131 (Formerly Fortune House Hotel) (Downtown)   |
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #55 of 113 Hotels in Miami
Pembroke Pines, Florida
1 helpful vote
“Family get away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Great place for families! My kids had a lot of fun at the pool and loved our room. Very good customer service they always had a smile for us. The restaurant had great food and treated our children great even thou my daughter spilled the juice all over.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I am staying here for two months and I feel very safe in this neighborhood. The staff are always so friendly and helpful especially the door men who are always happy. Our room is always cleaned well and the facilities are very accessible with the pool and gym kept well maintained. The view is exceptional from my room looking over towards the beach. Overall this is a great place to stay and I would recommend this accommodation to anyone for their first time in Miami.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My personal experience, this hotel is great. I've recommended this hotel to all my relatives and friends that go to Miami because they are always willing to help you within your budget. Julissa gave me her business card and I passed it on to pretty much everyone I know. We haven't had any problems that a couple of people state and I've made quiet few reservations here (between myself and my people). I recommend this hotel to everyone who wants to stay in Brickell and wants to save some money and even get extra space for it. They always have great promotions. Love you guys!

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are the best ones.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Exellent treatment, super clean rooms, Great service, the food at the restaurant awesome!! very convinient located . I travel a lot and use a lot of hotels and let me tell you I really felt like home, highly recommended

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Nothing to complain about! Great service. Good food. Luxury hotel. Pool and spa are great also they have grills around the pool area that are open for you to use. Would defiantly recommend and will be back!

Stayed June 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This place has been extremely nice to stay at. Jenny has been a huge help in dealing with moving in and setting everything up. The rooms are extremely nice with a very nice balcony. Everything is always spotless and the gym is as nice as you will see. The pool is also a huge bonus. The restaurant downstairs is also cheap and has great food. Great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I am a current participant of the Dream Careers program and am staying at Fortune House for two months. I have had nothing but a positive experience since my stay began. Everyone from the staff at the front door to the cleaning team have been extremely courteous and have done their job well. I really appreciate everything Fortune House has provided for me during my time in Miami and would like to give Jenny a special thanks for all the accommodations.

Room Tip: The view from the higher floors is amazing
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled on business

Been to Fortune House Luxury Apartment Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fortune House Luxury Apartment Suites

Address: 185 SE 14 Terrace, Miami, FL 33131 (Formerly Fortune House Hotel)
Location: United States > Florida > Miami > Downtown
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#19 Luxury Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:4 star — Fortune House Luxury Apartment Suites 4*
The Fortune House Hotel is located on Brickell Ave in downtown Miami at the center of the financial district and offers fully furnished apartments to our guests available on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Designed as an executive retreat as well as a family-friendly property, Fortune House Hotel provides its residents all the comforts of a home-away-from-home. Each apartment has a full-size kitchen, living area, bathroom, bedroom, walk-in closet, balcony, and washer and dryer in the unit, thus making it extremely comfortable for short or long term guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Fortune House Luxury Apartment Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fortune Hotel Miami
Fortune House Miami

If you own or manage Fortune House Luxury Apartment Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.