“great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #64 of 111 Hotels in Miami
“great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

i stayed on night
but if you want to stay for a week, i defenetely recommend it
nice hotel, great room, well located
wifi should be reviewed
delicious breakfast
very good price and the attention was very kind

Room Tip: great for long stay
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
nova scotia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Check in was a slow process, room was not ready when we arrived. Hotel has nice bar and restaurant, nice gym facilities and swmiming pool. Nice views from the 27th floor bay side.
Easing walking distance to water front boardwalks , restaurants ,nightlife and shopping.

Room Tip: 27th floor has nice view of bay and Miami skyline
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

We came to Miami for a family event. My kids, my Husband and I felt very good staying here because the entire staff treated us like friends. Even at check in,we arrived at 7 am and we knew that check in was at 4pm but they their best to get us a very nice apartment at 9am. That was amazing because my kids were able to rest. Thank you Jenny for going above and beyond!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stayed here for the first time 2 days ago. We booked a 2 bedroom apartment for my collegue and myself. The location is perfect! the apartment was very cleaned, very spacious, it was perfect for us, just walking distance from our main office. Thanks Julissa for your all assistance! We are coming back!

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I recently recommended this hotel to a friend of mine .. I had such an amazing stay . It was home away from home .. The beds are super comfortable and the rooms are spacious ..
The view from the balcony is gorgeous. It was a vacation that was well over due and I'm honestly happy I spent it here.

I work in the hospitality industry and critique everything from customer service to how cleanly everything is. I take into consideration if the staff was friendly and genuwine.

Do they really care or is this just another job?

A young lady by the name of Victoria helped me with my reservation. She stuck out to me and my husband the most

She's a sweetheart.. Kind .. And was very helpful..
It's people like her that would make people come back. She was like a mini tour guide.. Told us the best places to eat and even recommended some activities

Over all I'd come back to this hotel and hope to do so in the fall.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was there with my family, we were in a suit, my girls love all place, the food, gym and pool area, almost everything; on my own experience this hotel, has excellent location, amazing views, the staff service was remarkable, Karolina make us fell as we're at home, thank you Fortune House!

• Stayed December 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

First of all, I cant say that the hotel is bad, but is not good either, for that reason I rated "2". I spent 3 nights with my family. I booked a room for 4. I called the hotel days before because in my reservation there were only 1 bedroom. They told me that there is a bed-sofa for the kids. The total cost of 3 nights in Brickell area (Miami downtown) including taxes, resort and parking was $790 (very good price for the area). I read some bad reviews from other customers booking 1 bedroom, but I took the risk. The room was clean in general. kitchen, washer&drier. The wifi only works close to the main entrance door. Not in living, not in bedroom. The blind were broken in the living where my kids sleep. The bed-sofa was impossible to use for sleeping. I asked for beds for my kids and they only provided me 1 folding bed (front desk said there was the last one), the other kid went to bed with us. During the weekdays there was an annoying noise coming from a near building under construction. My recommendation is not to book a 1 bedroom for a family of 4. Affordable hotel, but nothing extraordinary. Only select this hotel is you are short of budget.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Been to Fortune House Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fortune House Hotel

Address: 185 SE 14 Terrace, Miami, FL 33131
Location: United States > Florida > Miami > Downtown
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#19 Luxury Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:4 star — Fortune House Hotel 4*
The Fortune House Hotel is located on Brickell Ave in downtown Miami at the center of the financial district and offers fully furnished apartments to our guests available on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Designed as an executive retreat as well as a family-friendly property, Fortune House Hotel provides its residents all the comforts of a home-away-from-home. Each apartment has a full-size kitchen, living area, bathroom, bedroom, walk-in closet, balcony, and washer and dryer in the unit, thus making it extremely comfortable for short or long term guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fortune House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fortune Hotel Miami
Fortune House Miami

If you own or manage Fortune House Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.