“great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #64 of 111 Hotels in Miami
“great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

i stayed on night
but if you want to stay for a week, i defenetely recommend it
nice hotel, great room, well located
wifi should be reviewed
delicious breakfast
very good price and the attention was very kind

Room Tip: great for long stay
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
nova scotia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Check in was a slow process, room was not ready when we arrived. Hotel has nice bar and restaurant, nice gym facilities and swmiming pool. Nice views from the 27th floor bay side.
Easing walking distance to water front boardwalks , restaurants ,nightlife and shopping.

Room Tip: 27th floor has nice view of bay and Miami skyline
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was there with my family, we were in a suit, my girls love all place, the food, gym and pool area, almost everything; on my own experience this hotel, has excellent location, amazing views, the staff service was remarkable, Karolina make us fell as we're at home, thank you Fortune House!

• Stayed December 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

First of all, I cant say that the hotel is bad, but is not good either, for that reason I rated "2". I spent 3 nights with my family. I booked a room for 4. I called the hotel days before because in my reservation there were only 1 bedroom. They told me that there is a bed-sofa for the kids. The total cost of 3 nights in Brickell area (Miami downtown) including taxes, resort and parking was $790 (very good price for the area). I read some bad reviews from other customers booking 1 bedroom, but I took the risk. The room was clean in general. kitchen, washer&drier. The wifi only works close to the main entrance door. Not in living, not in bedroom. The blind were broken in the living where my kids sleep. The bed-sofa was impossible to use for sleeping. I asked for beds for my kids and they only provided me 1 folding bed (front desk said there was the last one), the other kid went to bed with us. During the weekdays there was an annoying noise coming from a near building under construction. My recommendation is not to book a 1 bedroom for a family of 4. Affordable hotel, but nothing extraordinary. Only select this hotel is you are short of budget.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

Access Access Access! Right off Bayfront Park within walking distance to the marina and restaurants. Rooftop poolside food service from the restaurant. It was awesome! The staff is very friendly and helpful. The 2 bedroom condo with bay view was incredible and the BEDS rock. Can't wait to stay here again in Miami. You're a short drive or cab ride away from South Beach and so much more!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2015

Service at the Fortune House Hotel is top notch. Every employee we encountered was friendly and helpful .

Jenny did a great job to make sure our check-in was nice an smooth . Room service was excellent.
Also Ritzel did a great job at the business center he was very helpful .
For a business trip to Miami or a quite get away The Fortune House Hotel is the place to stay .

My impression was "The General Manager is doing a great job leading the hotel staff.

• Stayed January 2015
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2015

I honestly have nothing bad to say about this hotel! my family and i live in Orlando and came down to miami for a wedding we were attending. from the moment i called to ask questions till the moment i left everything was exceptional! both Julissa and Ritzel were beyond amazing and made our stay outstanding! they where there when we needed them and they were able to accommodate my wife and i as well as our children. the rooms were very clean, they would change our towel and all of the bed covers everyday. i would honestly recommend this hotel to everyone i know and will defiantly be staying here again if i come back into town!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Been to Fortune House Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fortune House Hotel

Address: 185 SE 14 Terrace, Miami, FL 33131
Location: United States > Florida > Miami > Downtown
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#19 Luxury Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:4 star — Fortune House Hotel 4*
The Fortune House Hotel is located on Brickell Ave in downtown Miami at the center of the financial district and offers fully furnished apartments to our guests available on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Designed as an executive retreat as well as a family-friendly property, Fortune House Hotel provides its residents all the comforts of a home-away-from-home. Each apartment has a full-size kitchen, living area, bathroom, bedroom, walk-in closet, balcony, and washer and dryer in the unit, thus making it extremely comfortable for short or long term guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fortune House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fortune Hotel Miami
Fortune House Miami

If you own or manage Fortune House Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.