“Excellent stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #93 of 129 Hotels in Miami
“Excellent stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

Beautiful hotel and great customer service. This was our third trip to Miami and chose this hotel for its location and price. We were pleasantly surprised by the staff and the service. Janelle at the front desk was very helpful. The rooms were bright and elegant. Will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Miami!

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed at the Fortune house in August and I have to say that the room was beautiful I was upgraded to a 2 bedroom and i loved it. The girls that work there are great and always friendly. Special Thanks to Janelle she made sure my checkout was fast and smooth! I see that a lot of people complain about the wifi but it was fast if you ask me!! Thanks fortune house! I will be back soon.

• Stayed August 2014
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

SStayed at fortune for over 3 months. Very friendly staff and Jenny the manager was excellent. The security staff are one of the friendly people you will meet. The concierge were all excellent... Oscar went above and beyond to Assist us when we changed rooms.

Overall my wide and I where very pleases with our stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms are awesome. It is more like an apartment/condo than your standard hotel. Lobby bar not much, though. However, you are walking distance to things to do, including the people mover, and it's located in a safe neighborhood. We really enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It was actually under construction both times I stayed but it no way effected our stay. Valet parking (a bit expensive!) wifi did not work in the room. It was very clean. I liked that there are bars and restaurants within walking distance. I have and would return.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

I have stayed her for several times not because I wanted to; my company books me there. They need to put a hold of $100 in your credit cards . If you don't have a credit card then you need to give them $200 cash. One time I arrived so late... Because my flight got delayed. Forgot bring my credit card. At1:00am I was wondering around aowntown Miami looking for an ATM ALL BECAUSE THIS HOTEL DOESN'T ACCEPT DEBIT CARDS. So I went to bed at 2:00am and had to check out early at 7:00am the following day. Next thing I know is that they charging me a night resort fee. Didn't even used their resort!! Asked for my $200 back, they said the manger wasn't there that I had to come back for a check later. If you can please stay away from this hotel. Really trust me when I say stay away.

• Stayed December 2013
The Hague, The Netherlands
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

i wrote e review about the extreme poor covertible sofa which can be coverted into a beth.
you can feel every spring poking into you back
the lady at the desk told me that the maintanance people are not in the buidling till so far so good
then she said if the maintainace people have not fixed the problem I should call them agian, to put in another request which means I have to guard my own service
what kind of world is this are these people profesionals they call them selfes a class hotel
though this is very unprofesional attitude to say such a thing she has to see the complaint is dealt within aserious way

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Fortune House Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fortune House Hotel

Address: 185 SE 14 Terrace, Miami, FL 33131
Location: United States > Florida > Miami > Downtown
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #93 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Fortune House Hotel 3.5*
The Fortune House Hotel is located on Brickell Ave in downtown Miami at the center of the financial district and offers fully furnished apartments to our guests available on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Designed as an executive retreat as well as a family-friendly property, Fortune House Hotel provides its residents all the comforts of a home-away-from-home. Each apartment has a full-size kitchen, living area, bathroom, bedroom, walk-in closet, balcony, and washer and dryer in the unit, thus making it extremely comfortable for short or long term guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fortune House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fortune Hotel Miami
Fortune House Miami

If you own or manage Fortune House Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.