“Affordable, friendly, and AWESOME location” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   185 SE 14 Terrace, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Special Offer
Save up to 20%
Ranked #93 of 129 hotels in Miami
“Affordable, friendly, and AWESOME location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Great, clean building with a hospitable staff and fabulous Brickell location. Jenny went out of her way to make sure our stay was comfortable and our needs were addressed efficiently--and always with a smile on! The gym is very well kept and has everything a fitness lover needs. The pool is gorgeous, with nicely covered lounge chairs and a grill and cabana area. The rooms are spacious and stocked! We had everything we needed--pots/pans/flat ware--and more.

Location is super convenient. You are a 10 minute walk from Mary Brickell village shopping and dining.

Room Tip: The bay views are very nice, especially from the xx08 to xx04 rooms.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

307 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This has become my home away from home. I live in Orlando but work in Miami. About 4 days out of my week, Monday through Thursday is here in Miami. And of those days, for the past almost 9 years guess where I've been staying.. That's right people, the Fortune House Hotel... Of all the places I could stay, why have I continued to stay here, one might ask. Because this place has become my home away from home. I love staying here at the Fortune House. I love the people that work here. Over these many years I've made so many friends. The location is excellent, amenities are great, and Reservations has done exceptional with regards to making our stay here perfect. Thank you Julie for every week making my stay here feel like home. This house is not just a house of fortune, but it's my house and I'm so fortunate to be here..

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

This place is one of the best I have stayed in the area. I have to Travel to Miami at least 2 times a year. First time staying here and we enjoyed very much. Julissa made our reservation very easy and pleasant. Lots of dinning and bars at walking distance.

• Stayed June 2014
Bedford, Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed there to follow my team on the NBA finals. Even tho it wasn't next to the arena the location was very convinient for food, shopping and night life and just a walk to the little train that takes you to the arena for free! Julissa, the lady that made my reservation took the time to give me this hint so thank you for a very pleasant stay. Go Spurs!

• Stayed June 2014
Plainfield, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We arrived at the hotel earlier than expected and our room was not yet ready, we were told that they could hold our luggage and we could go enjoy the city and our room would be ready by the time we got back. We arrived back at the hotel around 5pm and still were told the room was not ready. We decided to get a drink at the bar and wait. Finally around 5:30pm we were told we could go to our room and our luggage would be brought to us. After waking from an hour long nap we realized our luggage was never delivered. We called the front desk and they said they do not have our luggage!! My husband and I went down right away and spoke to the front desk. They claimed that we never gave them our luggage. We found the guy who took our luggage and he said he doesn't remember ever taking our luggage. Fortunately my husband can be very loud and told them that if they didn't produce our luggage right away we would have the police in there. 1 minute later they miraculously found it. Now for the worst part, we got back to the room and found tons of roaches in the bathroom alive! The hotel would not switch our room and were very rude as if we should just accept it. Needless to say we left the hotel and were never issued a refund. Stay far away from this hotel!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Great experience, since I made my reservation, Jenny took very good care of us and make is feel home!!
Beautiful 2B apartment excellent bay view. I'll definitely go back on my next vacation!! The location is perfect.... Walking distance from nice restaurants and shops

• Stayed March 2014
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

They put a 500 dollar hold on your card, even with a one night stay! That alone should be enough to go elsewhere. For the most part the rooms are clean. 20 dollars for parking and 10 a night resort fee. Horrible customer relations.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to Fortune House Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fortune House Hotel

Address: 185 SE 14 Terrace, Miami, FL 33131
Location: United States > Florida > Miami > Downtown
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #93 of 129 hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Fortune House Hotel 3.5*
The Fortune House Hotel is located on Brickell Ave in downtown Miami at the center of the financial district and offers fully furnished apartments to our guests available on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Designed as an executive retreat as well as a family-friendly property, Fortune House Hotel provides its residents all the comforts of a home-away-from-home. Each apartment has a full-size kitchen, living area, bathroom, bedroom, walk-in closet, balcony, and washer and dryer in the unit, thus making it extremely comfortable for short or long term guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fortune House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fortune Hotel Miami
Fortune House Miami

If you own or manage Fortune House Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.