“honey moon” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fortune House Luxury Apartment Suites

You added Fortune House Luxury Apartment Suites to your Saves list
Fortune House Luxury Apartment Suites
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   185 SE 14 Terrace, Miami, FL 33131 (Formerly Fortune House Hotel) (Downtown)   |
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #54 of 114 Hotels in Miami
Lexington, Kentucky
“honey moon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We spent our honeymoon in this unforgettable hotel. I was an unforgettable experience. We checked into an apartment with a wonderful view, modern decor, very clean and staff was available to solve any problems that arise in the best way. Our stay in the hotel was accompanied by a relaxing time in the pool and then has room service with delicious food. I hope we can return to this hotel as soon as we can

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Bogota, Colombia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Couple of weeks ago I went to Miami for business, and the best choice I could ever make was staying at the fortune house. Rooms are really comfortable white an amazing view. Also valet parking service and housekeeper are very useful and kind. Breakfast was delicious and I can get room service also. In the little free time I had, I could enjoy the pool which is very good

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Mexico Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The staff was willing to accomodate my needs, The staff at the bar was nice. The valet staff was trying their best to be helpful. The size if the room was great, great location our stay was wonderful , even got an upgraded room, View was great and very close to shopping/dining/entertainment area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

My opinion is based on a one night stay, the area where fortune house is located is in downtown Miami which I must say is beautiful. Fortune house is a condo where vacant units are rented as a hotel. The lobby is pretty clean, including the ladies restroom with has two stall. The drinks at the bar are weak for the $12 price. I stayed in room 1106, a 2 bedroom deluxe with a view of the bay. Well I saw alot of flaws in that paticular unit eg. Broken draw on the televison stand, dirty beds, if you walked around bare foot the bottom of your feet will be black, the laminate wood floor has about a 2 inch open space in two spots between the livingroom and the masterbedroom (that could be a real hazard and lawsuit if someone was injured) the sofa bed was very uncomfortable. It is not a well oil ship eg. I had to call for towels and washcloth although they knew we had a large party but I never got the washcloth I needed. I also had to call for sheets and pillows for our the sofa bed. The front desk was not very flexible to our early arrival and only offer a room after a four hours wait and two hours before check-in for a sum of $50. It could use new beds, acoat of paint, some accent piece and a good cleaning but for one night it served its purpose. Valet parking is $20 a day no matter how many times you come and go, a $10 a day resort fee applies to all unit. It's 10 mintues to south beach and even less to Miami's port. I saw negative reviews on the pool but to me it was okay. I expected worst. It is by no means a fancy pool but it is not a horrible one either, it just feels that way when looking at the four season....LOL!

• Stayed August 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

• Stayed August 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very impressed. Stayed here one night.it was a 2 bedroom apt. Comes completely furnished. valet parking, Fully supplied gourmet kitchens. My room overlooked the bay. Very good breakfast. Clean. Friendly staff . The service is great, and although it takes a little while to check in, they are constantly improving their service. To be honest, our guests were amazed by our rate considering the location. I would highly recommend this hotel.I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Detroit, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

This hotel made erroneous credit card charges claiming reservations were not cancelled within the 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival. When in fact I stayed at the hotel on the dates scheduled. They also made erroneous charges for essentials to other group members charge cards. They are unreasonable and hard to deal with. I will never stay at this hotel again. Always

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends