The hotel itself was clean and nicely kept. It's within walking distance of the central Coconut Grove shopping and dining district, (about 2-3 blocks). The morning breakfast was fairly decent with scrambled eggs, some style of potatoes and a breakfast meat everyday. It also had all the usual breakfast buffet stuff like waffles, fruit, cereals, bagels, etc. The staff were helpful and courteous. I know you are all looking for any negatives I have so here goes:
1. Underground, self-parking garage was $15 a day. (seems high but it's so Miami...)
2. Toilet was a slow flusher. Often took two flushes for just TP.
3. 20 mins from the ocean beaches.
Other than that, it was an easy 3.5 stars.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Residence Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Residence Inn