When we arrived at the hotel our rooms were not quite ready so they put our bags in the back office and we went out to lunch and window shop. The employees are all very nice and helpful with recommendations and directions.
We walked the area and found a lot of shopping and restaurants.
Our room was located across the parking lot in a separate building. We were traveling with friends so we booked a two room suite. The hotel is nicely decorated and the rooms are clean. There was a fully functional kitchen, although we did not use it except to make coffee in the morning.
The pool area was nice and clean but too cold for a swim.
The hotel is fenced and you need a key to unlock the gates. There seemed to be ample parking.
Breakfast was very good. A very large selection to choose from and coffee is available around the clock in the lobby.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Residence Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.