I spent a night at the Residence Inn in Coconut Grove and had a good experience. The lobby and breakfast area were clean, and breakfast staff were friendly. My room was well appointed and clean, although a bit on the older side, and very spacious and comfortable. The Wi-Fi is free and worked without any problems.
The hotel configuration isn't the easiest to understand, but I found my way around without too much trouble. Parking costs $15, so I parked at the municipal garage across the street for $5. Check in was a major hassle; the clerk swiped my card incorrectly and claimed that it had been denied. I was able to reach my credit union on the phone, and they told him to try again. (It worked.) While there is a pool and a barbecue area on the premises, unfortunately there is no hot tub.
Breakfast was included, and the selection was more extensive than I've encountered at some hotels. Besides the usual carbs, there were a few hot items and a waffle-making station. It would have been nice if the cereal bar had something like Raisin Bran.
Overall, I recommend the Residence Inn. While it does not have as much character as the Mayfair, which I stayed at the last time I visited Coconut Grove, the Residence Inn was much more to my liking.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel
- Residence Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.