This was a nice hotel even though it was in the middle of some renovations. The pool patio was awesome in my building (building two) and it had two gas barbeque pits beside it. Gated parking lot (although the spaces were a little tight to get into with a van) and the complimentary breakfast had a very decent variation of selections. They do need to get some better kits for the barbeque utensils though, or do away with the bag they keep them in all together.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Residence Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.