What I liked:
1. Hallways nice and bright and wide; some hotels have dreary narrow hallways. This hotel has nice hallways.
2. Free internet (you can upgrade to even higher speed for a fee, though regular speed worked well for me).
3. Slept well
4. View was pretty at night with lights and cars, I was on a high floor.
5. Breakfast buffet at the hotel was excellent.
6. Publix is nearby.
7. Dadeland Mall is nearby
8. Room are nice, good fixtures, good lighting, television very good etc.
What I have mixed feelings about is the valet parking and the cost $19 and tax and tip. However, maybe the car is more secure that way.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Miami Marriott Dadeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miami Marriott Dadeland Hotel Miami
- Marriott Miami