“Incredible Views of The City and Amazing Cocktails” 5 of 5 stars

Fly South with 30% off
Ranked #6 of 120 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersGold level
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Incredible Views of The City and Amazing Cocktails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Absolutely gorgeous views of the Miami Skyline and Bay, incredible cocktails, service, and gorgeous pools and cabanas. Extensive drink menu and a great place to relax before dinner, excellent venue for a special event or private party. Impeccable service and incredible atmosphere.

Stayed February 2016, traveled on business

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Great property with excellent amenities.
Excellent location in Miami and a short distance to Miami Beach.
From the moment I arrived, valet service was prompt, check in seamless and a beautiful spacious room.
A must stay if you are traveling to Miami!

Room Tip: I was on the 27th floor and the room was clean, large and very accommodating and quite.
  • Stayed January 2016, traveled on business
      Location
Guernsey, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We arrived late at this hotel and were greeted with lovely friendly staff.
The room was gorgeous and we headed straight to Zuma for some drinks and a bite to eat.
the concierge arranged a car for the following morning - everything was so easy!

Thank you EPIC hotel you really are an EPIC hotel.

• Stayed January 2016, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Pros:
+ Water views
+ Close to downtown restuarants and pier.
+ Lively pool lounge with house music.

Cons:
- Lively bar lounge music/noise if you are staying just above it.

Reco:
Request rooms at least 3 floors away from lounge level if you want to sleep early.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
      Rooms
Berlin, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My company put me up here for a conference last week. The staff outside are the most highly competent of any hotel I've stayed. Very helpful with bags, with moving other cars and keeping things flowing and will track down questions you have. Front desk crew was also pretty good. My only issue while I was there was getting my work address on my invoice which took a little more time than expected. The prices in their bars were OUTRAGEOUS and I lived in NYC for 2 years! 16 for a mini mojito! A good one, but small.
Now for the room: within 2 minutes of taking my shoes off, I realized that someone ate some sort of cookie in the room before me and the crumbs from it - including chocolate chips- were all over the carpet. That ruined a pair of socks fast. Clearly the cleaning staff didn't notice that when the previous guests checked out which was odd because it was right in the main walk way of the room where even a half- hearted attempt at vacuuming would have picked it up. Bed was comfy, bathroom was great except: the sinks were so large that you couldn't lean over to do your makeup. There were no other mirrors with good lighting in the room and I wear glasses so I was constantly annoyed when doing my makeup!
Definitely visit the 16th floor - bar and views are great!

Stayed January 2016, traveled on business
1 Thank NDMorrison06
Port of Spain, Trinidad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice hotel and well located. Comfortable room with ocean view. Good service.

Average breakfast.

Best thing is the Japanese restaurant downstairs.

WiFi connection had to be assisted and took for ages. This was a real pain and took for ages and had to be done for two devices.

Room Tip: Ocean view
  • Stayed November 2015, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We recently stayed at the Epic Hotel prior to boarding a cruise. The hotel is beautiful and in a great location in downtown Miami. Our room was equally beautiful with a great view of the water as well as the city. The room was very spacious even with the king size bed. We would highly recommend the hotel based on the lovely rooms.

My only complaint during our stay was the NON-STOP dog barking throughout the entire evening. I ended up calling the front desk at about 2AM after the 3rd round of barking. They sent up "security" to check on the problem. Unfortunately, the barking persisted until the morning. I literally could not sleep for the entire evening even with a pillow over my head.

The next morning when we checked out, I told the young man at the front desk that our room was beautiful but that we had a problem with dogs barking all evening. I also mentioned that we were kept awake all evening. Amazingly, he was not concerned AT ALL by this. He said that they "TRY to keep dog barking to a minimum". I wasn't looking for anything other than a simple apology but this never happened. He was not concerned at all by the discomfort of his guests. At about $400/night, I expect to be able to sleep at least for a few hours.

The hotel is definitly beautiful and in a great location. Unfortunately, I will probably stay at a different hotel that actually cares about customer service the next time we are in Miami. In my profession "TRYING" doesn't get you very far; "DOING" is what really matters.

Stayed January 2016, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Skeeter013
Ericka N, General Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
SKeeter013:

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. This is certainly not the type of experience I expect to deliver. I will be working with the team to explain to them the importance of action in resolving problems. I truly apologize for this, I am honestly embarrassed by what you described.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
JW Marriott Marquis Miami
4.0 of 5 stars 1,227 reviews
Hotel Beaux Arts Miami
#4 of 120 in Miami
4.5 of 5 stars 223 reviews

Been to EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel? Share your experiences!